Status: We be working on it

Save You From Him

Chapter 15

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe I just did that. I desperately look around for support. Frankie and Carlos are just standing there, mouths wide, shocked at what just happened.

Jay glares at me and starts to run after Terry, but Jessie puts a hand on his arm and pulls him into a hug. She glares at me too.

And that's what makes me mad, my cousin glaring at me like she's so much better.

Finally I just explode.

"What! What the fuck are you looking at?!" I ask, making Carlos and Frankie to jump and Carlos burst into tears.

Frankie grabbed him and pulled him close, stroking his hair and whispering to him that everything will be ok.

It gets me even angrier.

"Stop telling him that Frankie!!! Nothing's ever okay!!!"

"Chase!" Jessie yells.

"What Jessie? What do you have to say?" I scream at her as I feel the tears build up in my eyes.

"What the fuck is your problem? Getting jealous over NOTHING, making my little brother cry, yelling at your cousin and Frankie? You just fucking punched Terry for fucks sake! And what are you doing? Blowing up at us! Just calm the fuck down." Jay says. He doesn't say "or else" but I know he meant it.

And my tears fell. "You think I meant to punch him? I LOVE HIM!! And now I'll probably never get to tell him." My voice grew soft at the end.

I grabbed my shirt and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Jessie yells.

"Home! I can't stand to be around all of you right now." I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At home I storm up to my room, ignoring my mom who was making everyone dinner. I looked around and punched my pillow a couple of times. I was totally pissed. Finally I just flopped down and cried.

Then I pulled out my phone. I needed something to make me feel better. I dial a familiar number and wait until the phone is picked up.

"Hello?" The voice came and I cringed internally.

"Hey Chloe! Do you wanna meet me at the store and get together?" I ask, like every other time.

"Sure Chase! I'll be there in ten minutes.

I hang up and change my clothes and wash my face so I look at least good.

Then I start the dreaded walk downstairs.

"Chase honey. Where are you going and where is everybody? Dinner's almost ready." My mom said.

"I'm going out. I'll be missing dinner. Jessie and all them should be home soon." And with that I shut the door behind me.

It only takes me a couple of minutes to get to the store from my house. I see Chloe waiting in her car and walk up.

She smiles when she sees me coming. "Same place as usual?" She asks in that little nasally voice of hers.

"Yea." I climb in and she drives away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About 20 minutes later, we get to a motel. I walk in first and the guy at the front desk smiles.

"Chase, Chloe! Long time no see. Same room as usual?"

I nod and he hands me the key to number 10. I smile, grab Chloe's hand and leave.

When we got to the room, she grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back roughly and walked her over to the bed. We fell on it and she took her mouth off my mouth and I start to kiss up her neck. She groans and starts to pull off my shirt.

I stop kissing to let it come off and then rip off her top. She moans. "Oh Chase!"

I want this done as quickly as possible. So I pull her off the bed and push her onto her knees. She understands and undos my zipper and starts to suck.

Now as much as I hate Chloe she's good at this. Soon I pull her up and throw her back on the bed. I reach inside the drawer and pull out a condom. I put it on and then I push up her mini skirt and see that she didn't wear panties.

"Your such a dirty whore!" I say to her and she moans.

I push into her and she starts groaning again. Soon I finish and pull out. Then I gather my clothes and head for the shower.

I felt dirty. I step in and turn it to it's hottest setting and scrub.. until my skin is bright pink. the I step out and get dressed. When I step out, Chloe goes in. While she's in the shower I leave quietly and start the long walk home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow!! I wrote way too many fucks in this chapter and I feel really dirty just for writing the end..... I guess this is just how I feel cause my life is just...... shit.

So here you go! Two in one day. I feel bad for Daijah, but I kinda needed to write this as soon as possible. I seriously almost cried last chapter and I knew that it was coming!!

I really dislike this chapter but it had to be written.
Thanks to
Hot Chelle Rae
for commenting.

We love you. Seriously. Review, comment, suscribe. thanks guys... even though I know you'll probably really hate this chapter just cuz of the end.

See you next time