Sequel: Take a Breath

Until the End of Time

I Hate You! But..I Love You.

I pushed Kevin away, breathing heavily from the intense kiss. "Kevin..wait."

He smoothed my hair out of my face, looking into my eyes with concern. "What's the matter, Madison?"

I sighed, leaning away from his touch despite what I wanted to do. "You're with her, Kevin. Not me."

"But Madison, I-."

"Kevin, I'm not a girl you can play with. You don't even know everything."

"What if I want to know?" He prodded, leaning closer to me.

I put a hand on his chest, pushing him away gently. "Kevin, stop. You don't understand how wrong this is!"

"Madison, how is it wrong? Can you explain that to me?"

"You're with her!" I screamed, looking at him upset. "You're with her and nothing's going to change that. This...is a mistake. She loves you and you love her."

He sighed heavily, rubbing his face with his hands. "Madison, I'm sorry. I've just been..re-thinking a lot."

"And what have you been thinking?" I hissed, averting my gaze.

"I've been re-thinking the engagement," He sighed softly.

"You're..You proposed?" I asked, feeling my cheeks grow hot with anger and embarrassment.

"Madison, I meant to tell you-."

"But it just happened to slip your mind? You just happened to forget to mention it? You just happened to know this when you kissed me?"

"You're mad."

Is he kidding? Is he really serious? "Hell yes, Kevin! I am mad! What if I got engaged and kissed you?!"

"You aren't the type to do that, Madison."

"Well, apparently you weren't, either! You never treated a girl less than a princess before you moved here, Kevin. Is it Hollywood? Has that gotten to your head? Or did you change because of her?"

"She has a name, you know."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! The whore's name is Danielle," I growled, glaring at him.

"Excuse me?"

"I didn't stutter, Kevin. She's a whore! She doesn't even love you," I muttered, feeling once again like a small child.

"No, that isn't even what this is about, Madison. You're jealous."

I laughed bitterly. "Yeah. I'm so terribly jealous of her, Kevin. I'm jealous that she's marrying a douchebag!"

"You're a bitch, Madison," He hissed, glowering at me.

"Yeah? And you're a jerk, Jonas."

I opened the car door before he leaned over, pulling it shut with a slam. Our faces weren't that far apart, but the only thing we could do was sit there and glare at each other. My heart wasn't racing with excitement, either; it was breaking in two.

I put my hand on the door, and sighed heavily as his hand fell ontop of mine. "Let me out of the car, Jonas!"

"It isn't the 'gentleman' thing to do to let a lady walk home."

I growled, rolling my eyes. "It isn't the 'lady' thing to do to hit a gentleman, but I'll do it."

He opened the door, leaning back into his seat. "You know what? Whatever, Madison. Walk home and get fucking raped. See if I care."

I gaped at him, slapping him roughly. "Asshole!"

"Get out of my car, Madison. Now."

"Glady," I said, rolling my eyes, and getting out of the car as quickly as possible. I walked on the side of the ground, arms crossed around my chest stubbornly. What the hell was that? He loves her so much that he proposed, and then he goes and kisses me?

I groaned loudly, screaming in anger. We were so screwed up. I love him, but I hate who he is at the moment.

Finger snaked around my wrist, and I turned around to see Kevin. "Kevin, I already told you-."

He pressed his lips to mine fiercely, cupping my face with his right hand. My eyes flew open in surprise, and I pushed at him. He responded to that by holding me tighter, and pulling me closer to his body. Eventually, the anger in me died, and I was kissing him back easily.

Though, I knew that after this, nothing would be easy. Nothing at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
This will probaly have ten or so more chapters. I don't know yet, but I am finishing it(:
This is lonnnnng overdue, so I figured why not include more totally lovable Kev/Madi moments.