Sequel: Take a Breath

Until the End of Time

I was about the age of nine when I knew I wouldn't feel the same about him. I don't know if it was the fact that he was five years older than me, or if it was just because he made me feel special. He made me feel like he was always going to be there for me.

We were really close for two kids. Especially considering that my best friend was his little brother. Nick and I had been friends since I turned two. And at that age, I'd wanted nothing to do with him. He had thrown dirt in my face and stuck a piece of gum in my hair. And as many people know, girls have a thing for holding something of a grudge.

Especially at that important age. So, as it would turn out, Nick felt bad for what he did not an hour later and apologized. I guess even back then I was a sucker for brown eyes and beautiful curls. But, they weren't Nick's brown eyes and curls that I'd fall for much later.

It was his oldest brother, Kevin. The total gentleman, the sweetheart, the one almost no one acknowledged. They never acknowledged him because he wasn't "funny" like Joe, or even "adorable" like Nick. I thought that he was, and I always will.

I'm in love with my best friend's brother, Kevin Jonas.
No matter how many times he breaks my heart without knowing.
  1. Moving and Memories
    "Remember when we were six? And Nick tried to get you to marry him?"
  2. L.A. Babies
    "Don't hate me 'cuz I'm Latino!"
  3. He's My Kind of Rain
    "Keep it. I have no use for it, and I hate looking at it. It reminded me of every promise, every laugh, every hug. To be perfectly honest with you, I don't know who you are anymore. The Kevin I knew....died a long time ago. And I really don't want to
  4. I'm Sorry for Breaking All the Promises I Wasn't Around to Keep
    "And how do you know that, huh? How could you possibly know that I didn't go crazy missing you guys?"
  5. Just Take a Breath
    "Danielle, take my seat, please. I need some air."
  6. Not a Date
    "Great," He beamed. "So it's a date."
  7. Just a Kiss on Your Lips
    "Nicholas Jerry Jonas, get your ass off of me!"
  8. Say What?!
    "Madison...I'm...gay."
  9. Excellent Gaydar
    At least now I know why the whole Miley/Selena thing didn't work out.
  10. I Just Kissed..Kevin?
    I raised my gaze to meet Kevin's, and a nervous smile graced his lips. "Madi, can we talk? That is, if you and Nicholas aren't too busy."
  11. I Hate You! But..I Love You.
    I put my hand on the door, and sighed heavily as his hand fell ontop of mine. "Let me out of the car, Jonas!"
  12. Truce..? The Things We Do for Love..
    "Oh my gosh! Do you know how excited Kevin will be to know that his best friend's helping out with his wedding? I mean ours, of course, but you know! Oh my gosh! This is so exciting, Madison!"
  13. Oheka Castle
    "It's the Oheka Castle in Long Island. I mean, Kevin's always talked about how you're his princess and the two of you meeting was like something out of a fairytale."
  14. White Dresses
    "Madison! How does it look?" Danielle called, breaking me out of my thoughts.
  15. Lies to the One You Love Most
    And so began lie number one..
  16. Lies to the One You Love Most Pt. 2
    "Madison, I told them," He breathed, looking into my eyes. "And they didn't reject me."
  17. Lies to the One You Love Most Pt. 3
    In less than a month, he'd be a married man as his constant, drunken babbling about the wedding was going on. In less than a month, I'd be by his side.
  18. The Wedding Day
    The End (: