‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

Haunted

I set Azalia down on the counter, and helped her put her shoes on. She sipped her juice box and looked up as Shilo entered the room. I stood up straight, and looked over.

"Hey, what time did you get home last night?" I asked, setting Azalia on the floor. She ran into the living room to play with Regan and Serena.

"Uh, not too late." She shrugged. I tugged on my shirt and sat on the bar stool.

"What time though? Cause I didn't hear you." I said, grabbing my warm coffee.

"I think about eleven. Nathan was still awake." She said. I nodded a little. "I wanted to stay out later, but I still had Serena."

"Mhm. So how did your date go?" I asked, getting up again as she led me into the living room. I sat beside Nathan as she sat behind Regan. She picked him up and held him.

"Yeah! I wanna know too!" Nathan chimed in. I giggled.

"It was alright, a little awkward though." Shilo said. I looked at her. "We saw Caleb."

"Daddy!" Regan grinned, clapping his hands. I smiled a little at him.

"Seriously?" Nathan asked. She just nodded. "What did Elena say?"

"She was just as awkward as me." She admitted. I nodded.

"I would be awkward too if Robby walked in on a date with Nathan and I while we had Azalia." I smirked. Nathan just looked at me. He really didn't like me bringing up Azalia's dad when she was around. Or at all really.

"Oh! Speaking of Robby..." Shilo started. I looked at her.

"What?" I asked, watching as Azalia colored a picture.

"Well..." Shilo started. "he wanted to see Azalia."

"And you told him no, right?" I asked. I refused to let him see Azalia. She didn't need to be around him.

"... Maybe." She managed to squeak out. I groaned softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
LAME LAME LAME.
I'm just updating a lot right now, in hopes to get caught up in some updates. xD And this had to come out sooner or later sooo. o__O

-Ashley Dawn