‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

The Day Off

The next morning, I quietly walked down the stairs. I was scared I'd run into Olivia and she yell at me more. Caleb assured me everything would be okay, but I wasn't sure. I knew how Olivia got. She'd get angry, then I'd get angry, then one of us would end up doing something we didn't want to. It was best to avoid her for a few days.

I walked into the kitchen and looked around. I saw Olivia outside, giving Nathan a hug before she left. We only had two cars sitting in the driveway. Olivia's car, and a truck that Nathan's grandad gave him a few months ago. We still had Walter if we needed anything. He only lived five minutes away.

I fixed myself some coffee as I watched Nathan and Olivia. It was like they were stuck like that. Never wanting to move. I saw the huge grin on her face. She was happy with him. Sometimes I wondered if Caleb and I even existed in her world. It was about Nathan. The way she looked at him, talked to him. And then when it was me, she'd yell. Mostly, very rarely did she talk normal to me anymore.

Everything was just so stressful. Three babies, two boys, and two girls to take care of. Daddy couldn't find out about Regan and Serena or Nathan and Caleb. If he did.. all hell would break loose.

I sipped on the coffee as I walked back into the living room and sat down. Eight in the morning. The babies would be waking up soon. I sighed and leaned my head back against the couch and closed my eyes, propping my feet on the coffee table.

"You alright?" I jumped nearly out of my skin when I saw Caleb standing before me. "Sorry.. didn't mean to scare you."

I giggled softly. "It's alright. Have you check--"

He nodded. "Already did. I'll feed them today. You should go back to bed." He held out his hand for me to grab, but I didn't.

"No, I'll do it." I sighed. "I need something to keep me busy."

He sighed as well before walking into the kitchen where Nathan had just walked from hugging his love.

Even though he said he didn't, I could tell Nathan loved Olivia. I knew she loved him. It was obvious, they were just too stubborn to admit it.

I heard Nathan start talking and tried to listen. But I only got a few words such as "Shilo" and "babies."

This worried me. Could he be getting on to Caleb for us having sex? It wasn't his fault. I didn't realize I had been drinking wine all night!

I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "What are you guys talking about?" I smiled sweetly.

They gave each other looks and then smiled at me. "Nothing, baby." Caleb said. "We were just.. thinking aloud."

He walked over and picked me up, making sure my coffee wouldn't spill all over himself.

He took me up the stairs and into our bedroom. "What are you doing?" I asked as he set me down on the bed.

"You'll see." He grinned as he ran back down the stairs. I groaned, I hated not knowing what was going on.

I grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. The first thing I heard was, "Storms are heading your way if you are watching this."

I saw Joan, the weather lady, standing in front of a green screen, showing us where the storms where and where they planned on going.

"This will be a huge one, so stay tuned, and take cover when we say so!" She looked serious but I didn't always trust her. She said the other day that there was rain and hail coming. It did neither. The other night she said snow, when it didn't.

I heard babies crying and got up. I walked into their room to see Nathan and Caleb already holding them, and feeding them their bottles. "What that?" I smirked as Caleb tried to hold both babies and feed them. Nathan was rocking Azalia as she drank from her cup.

"Go back to bed, sweetie." Caleb grinned. "We got this."

I heard somebody knock at the door and turned to walk down the stairs. "No!" Nathan sat Azalia down and ran past me. "Okay.. what's going on?" I looked at Caleb and crossed my arms.

"Eee!" Serena started to play with her spit as Caleb shifted them, setting Serena down in her crib.

"Nothing." He smiled and kissed my lips. I knew better.

Nathan walked back into the room and pointed towards my bed. "Go on to bed. We'll check on you later. Anything you need, we'll get. Just go rest." He grinned. Something was seriously up now.

I gave each of them a look as I walked out and into my room to find two other dudes, and a chick. They were dressed in white and held bags and a box. The dudes were cute. One had long dark brown, wavvy hair and bright green eyes. His face kind of reminded me of Hugh Jackman's. The other had been a red head. His hair was short and curly. His eyes being bright blue and his face reminded me a little of Charlie on youtube. But slightly cuter.

"Ms. O'Kennedy?" The lady smiled. She twisted her blonde hair back into a bun and pinned it. "We are here to help you."

"With?" I asked, crossing my arms. I was standing in my bathrobe, and strangers were sitting in my room. Smiling at me. Two of which being adorable.

"Relaxing." Hugh Jackman walked over and grabbed my shoulder gently. "Now, lay down and we'll rub your feet." He smiled and laid me down carefully. "I am Josh, and this is Abby and Trace."

"Hello." I nodded to each of them as Abby sat on the edge of the bed and started to massage my feet.

Trace pulled my hair back with a head band and started to put gunk all over my face. I closed my eyes, relaxing. I felt somebody take my hand and start to rub it. It all felt so good. I guessed that the this is what the guys were doing.

After a little while of massaging me, Caleb walked into the room with Serena as the other three walked out for a small break.

"Better?" Caleb smiled as he walked over to me. I just nodded, smiling huge. He chuckled. "I thought you'd like it. We decided you needed a day off."

"Thank you, both of you." I smiled and held my arms out for Serena. He set her in my lap and she started to play with my earring.

"No problem." He smiled. "Nathan's trying to get Olivia's job to let her off tomorrow. He wanted both of you to have today off but it didn't happen. They wouldn't give her today off and we already paid them." He used his thumb to point downstairs.

"Well, I'm sure she'll love this." I smiled.

"Don't tell her, Shi." He chuckled and kissed my hand lightly.

I giggled. "I only told her that one thing! And I didn't know it was a secret." I pouted.

He smirked. "Be more careful and listen."

Serena laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I smiled down at her as I heard thunder. Thank god they weren't scared of storms.

"Come on, Ser." Celeb smiled and picked her up. "Mommy's got to fiinish having her day off. Need anything?"

I shook my head then stopped half way. I nodded. "Water?" I giggled.

He chuckled and walked out.

I smiled and watched him as he carried Serena. He so much like a father to them, you'd think they were his. I felt bad he cared so much for somebody else's babies, but I wanted them to be his. I wanted Caleb to think they were his. He loved them so much, and he'd take a bullet for them. He was as crazy about them as I was. And Serena was already becoming his little girl. Daddy's girl. Just like me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! xD I was gonna update last night after Ash, but I had to get off >.<

Comment? Sub? Make sure to read Falling To Pieces before reading this one to get it more xD

--Christa