Status: Active. :]

Someone, Somewhere

Chapter 8: Rules; Set and Follow

After the romance we had at the monument, we walked back to the tour bus. What we didn't know was how much time had passed. When we finally reached the tour bus, Cassandra and Sierra pulled me onto our tour bus so we could get ready for the show that started in over an hour. Or so I thought.
They grabbed my hand away from Danny's and led me onto the tour bus without a chance to say bye to Danny. They pushed me onto the couch and sat in front of me, persecuting me.
“What happened last night?” Cassandra asked.
“What happened at the monument this morning?” Sierra asked.
“Why were you holding Danny's hand?” Cassandra asked.
“Why do your lips look freshly kissed?” Sierra asked.
“Whoa! Hold on! I can't answer these questions so fast.” I interrupted their questioning.
“Are you dating Danny?” They asked in unison.
I was about to answer the question, but then I remembered that we really didn't make it official. Neither of us asked each other if we wanted to date, so quite honestly, we weren't.
“We didn't make it official.” I confessed.
“You're holding his hand?”
“Yes.”
“You guys have kissed?”
“...Yes.”
“You've had inevitably long, deep conversations?”
“Yes!”
“Have you had sex?” Sierra popped the question out without remorse, or the thought that maybe it was personal and I didn't want to share this detail with them.
“No!” I replied, astonished she would even ask that question.
“A little slow moving, but you guys are dating.” Cassandra informed me.
“But, you slept on the AA tour bus last night?” Sierra recalled.
“You guys weren't letting anyone in, and he offered me his bunk, and he slept on the couch.”
“Aw!” Both girls sighed romantically.
“He wants to take things slow.”
“He's such a gentlemen.”
“...We have less than an hour until the show.” I tried to change the subject.
“You're right!” Sierra jumped up, “And we have to make you hot!”
Cassandra and Sierra pulled me into the small, cramped bathroom, and one straightened my hair, and the other applied my make-up.

30 minutes later, I walked out of the tour bus to find all of the guys lined against the wall, beside the front entrance to Sumerian Records. I don't know how guys get ready so fast. All eyes were on me, even though Sierra and Cassandra walked out before me. All eyes were on me but one pair was staring intently. Danny noticed me in a new way. Besides my eyes being an intense smoke, I was wearing a low cut, short-sleeve, tight, black v-neck shirt, with scarlet red, skin-tight, ripped skinny jeans, and studded flats. You could see an immense amount of cleavage, and the rips in my jeans started at my knees and ripped all the way up to my waistband. I thought I looked a little bland, but as Danny approached me with a mesmerized expression on his face, I realized I was hot to him.
“You look...wow! You look amazing.” Danny complimented.
“Thank you. I didn't have a choice.” I laughed.
Danny was caught in the moment, and kissed my cherry-lip gloss lips. I cupped his chin, and he caressed the small of my back, deepening the kiss. We were bombarding by whoops, and yells coming from the rest of the bands. We broke apart, embarrassed that we had kissed in front of a whole crowd.
“Are you guys dating?” Cameron asked.
“Yeah, they are!” Sierra screamed before either Danny or I could speak.
“Wow, you guys move fast!” Ben screamed, as he placed his arm around Sierra.
“Well, we realized we loved each other before we even met.” I confessed.
“Yeah, I mean, look at you? You didn't meet Sierra until yesterday.” Danny accused Ben in a playful tone.
“Eh, it's not the same.” Ben shot back, and really he was right.
Danny and I loved each other, Ben and Sierra were only using each other for sex. Danny and I cared about each other more than that.
“Well, we have a tour to get to! Let's go!” Timmons yelled at everyone.
We all began running towards the buses. Sierra caught my arm before I got on our tour bus.
“Uh, Ben and I want to know that if Ben rides our tour bus if you would ride with Danny on the AA tour bus?” She asked, practically begging me.
I knew why she wanted Ben on our tour bus. She knew everyone on there, and none of them would say anything if they made-out or had sex on the way to the venue.
“Yeah, sure. I'd like to get to know the AA guys, anyway.” I agreed.
I saw Danny entering the bus, just before I could get to him. So, I just followed him onto the bus. I touched his arm, and he turned around, surprised to see me.
“Ben is riding our tour bus with Sierra, so I thought I'd come hang out with you.” I explained.
Danny smiled, and took my hand in his and led me to a couch. Mr. Timmons got in the driver's seat, and began driving us to Times Square, which was a good 20 minutes with all of the traffic in NYC. I sat beside Danny, and he handed me a water from the fridge beside him, and he took one. The spot next to me was empty until James sat down beside me.
“Hello, I don't think we formally met. I am James Cassells.” He extended his hand for me to shake.
“Nice to meet you. I'm Amber McPherson.” I said taking his hand.
All of a sudden Danny spit his water all the way across the tour bus.
“What did you just say?” Danny gasped.
“What?” I asked.
I thought he was upset that I was shaking James' hand.
“You just said you were Amber!” He whispered rather loudly.
“Oh, my God. Did I?” I turned to James.
“I'm so sorry. My name is Autumn. I-I don't know why I called myself Amber.” I tried to cover up my mistake.
“That's okay. My girlfriend does the same thing with her sister.” James confessed, though I could tell he was slightly skeptical.
I hadn't called myself Amber in so long, I don't know why I said that just now. I turned back to Danny, who put his arm around my shoulder in a sigh of relief. It wasn't until now did I realize Cameron and Sam were sitting on the couch across from me. Sam was wiping water and spit from Danny's outburst, from his arm. We he finished, he turned to Danny and me and smiled.
“I don't think we ever introduced each other, either. I'm Sam Bettley.” He introduced himself.
“I don't think so, either. I'm Autumn McPherson.” I smiled at him, making sure I said the right name this time.
“This rough-looking fellow here is Cameron Liddell.” Sam introduced Cameron.
I waved at him, and he barely did the same back. When I realized they weren't going to say anything else I turned back to Danny.
“Can we go lay in your bunk?” I asked him.
“For what?” He asked, a little worried.
“Just for some private talking.” I reassured him.
He led me, by hand, to his bunk, and I climbed in on the inside. I turned to Danny who was just standing there, looking at me.
“The last girl I had in my bunk cheated on me with Ben.” He confessed.
I gasped, because I hadn't known this about him.
“I'm so sorry. What happened between you and her?” I asked him.
“Oh, I broke up with her, then I had to face Ben.” He cringed at the thought.
“What happened between you and Ben?”
“It took me a long time before I would speak to him, but then he told me he thought we had broken up and now we're fine.” He reassured me.
“Well, that's good.” I patted the pillow beside me, waiting for him to climb in with me.
“I'll only get in this bunk with you, if you promise me you'll be faithful to me in the duration of our relationship. I can't be hurt again.” Danny laid down the law.
“Well, that was what I wanted to talk to you about. Are we in a relationship?” I asked him.
It took him a moment, but he answered, but not before laying down next to me in his bunk.
“I would love to be in a relationship with you, so I guess that leaves it up to you, if we're in one or not.” Danny explained.
I thought long and hard, not because I wasn't sure I wanted to be in a relationship with Danny, because I really did. I thought long and hard about what I could make him promise to me. After I found a good one that summed up all of my wants, I rested my body on my side, and leaned over him.
“I'll be in a relationship with you, and promise to be faithful to you, if you promise me one thing in return.” I argued.
“Anything. You name it.” Danny explained.
“Promise me you won't let me slip back into my old ways. That means no drugs, no alcohol, and for a little while, no sex.” I asked of him.
“Love, I don't have to think about it. Of course, I won't let you back into your old ways. I'd ask the same of you.” I smiled at him, and had another thought.
“If you ask that of me, too, then I have to ask something of you.” I toyed with him.
“Hmm?”
“Kiss me, deep. Your lips are looking much more gorgeous now that we are dating.” I giggled, and Danny placed his hand on the back of my neck, and lowered my lips to his.
Immediately, a rush surged through me, and he licked my lower lip, I opened my mouth for his tongue to slip into it. Electricity coursed through my body, and I pulled away.
“Stop!” I demanded.
“What's wrong?” Danny asked confused.
“I haven't been in a real relationship in over three years. These urges are hard to control.” I confessed.
“Let them run their course.” Danny breathed and tried to kiss me again.
“Danny, stop!” I forced myself away from him, “If you can't control your urges, then you will breaking both of our promises to each other.” I explained.
Danny turned his face to mine, with deep disappointment reading clear as day on his face.
“You're right. I'm sorry. I'll try to control myself.” Danny apologized.
“It's okay. It's just going to take some getting used to and practice.” I explained.
Danny nodded and I slowly rested my head on his chest, as he put his arm around me. We rode the rest of the way to the venue like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!