‹ Prequel: Destined to Explode

When it Hurts, it Hurts

Wonder If It's Worth It

Kelly’s POV

It’s been a week since he left and I have been sitting in my room crying ever since.

I don’t want to be seen.

I don’t want to see anyone.

I’m not hungry.

I’m not thirsty.

But today, I need to get up and go to my classes. Not that I’m going to talk anyone, but I need to get caught up.

I got dressed and walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see Janelle eating a turkey sandwich, due to the fact of her not liking breakfast in general.

“Good morning!” she said as soon as she saw me.

“Hi.” I said simply. Grabbing an apple and walking off to my Biology class which started in 5 minutes, before she could say another word.

Look at all these people walking down the hallways.

They probably thought I was pathetic for not knowing that he cheated on me.

Everyone probably knew.

I walked as quickly as I could to my seat and sat down.

I sat for a few minutes before wanting to check the time.

I pulled out my phone from my purse and turned it on. It had been turned of since that night.

The time popped up after a few seconds and I didn’t even bother waiting for all the text messages came through before sliding it back in my purse.

Class began and it was like normal, I had told my teacher that I was sick and he nicely excused me from all the work I had missed.

I walked out of class with my phone still vibrating; I pulled it out to find 56 new text messages.

I went throught them noticing tons from Jack and Deena but none from him.

If he didn’t want to text me then fine.

Fuck him.

I don’t need him in my life what so ever.

I can do fine without him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, I know this is a really short chapter, and the rest will be longer I promise, I just wanted to get something out tonight, you guys just needed to know that Kelly is really hurt at the moment. So I hope you enjoyed it:)
Comment and Subscribe guys! <143
Love you!
Nessa<143