Status: active

Cash In Now Honey

I Hope She Doesn't Have Girl Germs

Mason opened the front door and stepped inside. His younger sister Maddy was walking through the foyer and turned when the door opened.

“MASE!” she squealed and ran for her brother. I let go of Mason’s hand so he could hug her
and he took it in his immediately after the hug ended. Maddy’s attention then turned to me. “Hi.”

“Hi,” I replied.

“Mad, this is my girlfriend Carson,” Mason said.

“Hey, I’m Maddy,” she replied. “Molly was right, you are pretty.” I blushed a little and looked down at the cherry wood floors. Molly came in then and gave both Mason and me hugs. She took my free hand and smiled at me.

“Come on, time to meet the rest of the family,” she said. I drug Mason behind me and followed Molly.

“Mol. Let her breathe a bit,” Mason said as Molly led us through the house. Molly stopped and looked back at me.

“Sorry. Mason just hasn’t had a girlfriend over to meet the family in quite a while so this is exciting,” Molly said. I looked back and saw Mason blushing. I grinned at him and felt a bit relieved, realizing I probably wasn’t the only one freaking out right then. A little tike who was probably about seven or eight came running through the room.

“That’s Trey,” Mason told me. I nodded and he led me into the living room.

“Hey Mase,” a male voice boomed as we entered the room.

“Hey Tyler. Holly, how you been?” Mason asked the woman who was sitting beside his brother.

“Good,” she replied.

“How’s the baby?” he asked. The girl was pregnant, probably about five months along I’d say.

“Good. He’s a mover and a shaker that’s for sure,” she said with a laugh. “Acting like an Aguirre already I guess.” Tyler and Mason both chuckled while Holly smiled at me.

“Guys, this is my girlfriend Carson. Car, this is my brother Tyler and his fiance Holly,” Mason said. I gave them a little wave and said hello.

“You better go find the old man and then capture Trey. The kid’s been off the wall today,” Tyler told Mason. Mason led me into the kitchen and hugged his dad.

“Dad, this is Carson Olson, my girlfriend,” Mason said. “Carson, this is my dad Mike.”

“It’s nice to meet you Carson,” Mason’s dad said to me.

“You too Mr. Aguirre,” I replied with grin. Treyton came running by and Mason stuck out an arm, wrapping him up in a hug.

“Hey kid,” Mason said with a huge grin.

“Hey Mase,” Trey replied before looking over at me. “She’s pretty. Who is she?”

“Trey, this is my girlfriend Carson,” Mason told him.

“Is she nicer than that other girl you brought home? I didn’t like her. She wouldn’t play with
me,” Trey said. “Will you play with me?”

“Of course,” I replied. “I bet we can talk Scotty into playing with us too.” Trey smiled and then looked at Mason.

“I hope she doesn’t have girl germs. I don’t want to catch them but I want to play with her,” he said to Mason, who laughed.

“I just got my shot,” I told him. Mason put him on the floor and Trey took my hand, pulling
me away from Mason.

“Come on Carson. I want to find Scotty and Squid,” he told me. I laughed.

“Alright. Let’s go,” I replied, following him. We rounded up Scotty and Luke and went outside. We played with Trey until Mason came out, saying dinner was ready. The whole night was amazing. The Aguirre’s were nothing but welcoming. Mason and I were getting ready to leave when Treyton came running up to me.

“Carson, wait,” he yelled. Mike was close behind him, seeing what the problem was.

“Yeah bud?” I asked, crouching down to his level.

“Will you come back and play with me sometime?” he asked me. I smiled.

“Of course. Just call Mase and tell him when okay?” I told him. Trey nodded and I stood.

“Dad, I hope I can date someone like Carson when I’m older like Mason. She’s pretty and nice and she doesn’t have girl germs and she’s pretty and Luke and Scotty like her and Mason likes her,” Trey said. “Do you think Mason loves her?”

“I don’t know son. We’ll have to wait and find out,” Mike said. “It was nice meeting you, Carson.”
“You too, Mr. Aguirre,” I said to him.

“Mase, don’t be a stranger. You two come around when ever you’re in the area,” Mike said, giving Mason a short hug.

“Sure thing Dad,” Mason replied. “Later Trey.”

“Hey Mason. If you and Carson break up, can she be my girlfriend?” Trey asked. Mason and his dad laughed.

“We’ll see bud but I’m not planning on letting her go any time soon,” Mason said before coming over to me, taking my hand, and leading me from the house.

“Your little brother is a stud,” I said to Mason. “Such a charmer, just like his older brother.” Mason chuckled and pressed me back against his car.

“Did you have good time?” he asked me, placing his hands on my hips.

“I had a fantastic time. Your family is amazing,” I told him.

“I’m happy you like them,” Mason said, leaning forward and kissing me. I tugged at his lower lip as he pulled back. Mason reached around me and opened the door for me to get in the car. The following week was spent going to work and spending time with the guys, Mason and Kevin especially. I found myself at Kevin’s a lot because I just didn’t like being alone, especially since I knew he lived right next door.

“Did you want to come to the slopes with us?” Mason asked me. We had arrived in Mammoth Lakes yesterday and were currently at Mason’s house that he shared with Scotty while in Mammoth.

“Sure,” I replied. It was better than sitting around the house all day. I climbed out of bed and pulled on my jeans from yesterday after changing into clean undergarments. I went over to
Mason’s closet and grabbed a smaller t-shirt and a hoodie, pulling them on. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth before grabbing a beanie and putting it on. I never bothered with makeup because Mase didn’t care. He was the first boyfriend who I felt almost completely comfortable with and at ease. I didn’t have to impress him every minute of the day, which made it just that much better. I went and pulled on some socks and put on my air boot, which was new since Mason had pulled me into the pool with my other one on, before jumping on Mason’s back when he stood from where he was putting on his shoes on his bed. He grabbed my legs as they went around his waist and I kissed his neck. He began out of his room and down the stairs and into the kitchen. Danny, Kevin, and Jack were all standing in the kitchen talking and Luke was playing with Barrett in the process.

“Mase, we need to go drop off Barrett. Justin said he’d take him up to Washington with him,” I told Mason.

“Alright,” he said. The guys turned to us and said hello.

“Kevin, what you gonna do today brother?” Mason asked.

“I’ve got a killer headache today so I think I’m just gonna chill,” he said.

“You can hang with me if you want,” I offered. He looked at me as I rested my chin on Mason’s shoulder and smiled.

“Sounds good,” he replied.

“I might not be much fun. I’m a little crippled right now,” I told him, sticking out my leg.

“Only two more weeks,” Mason said.

“Yep, then back on the boards,” I said. “Oh, we could go tubing or ride the gondola.”

“Tubing sounds ridiculous. I don’t even know the last time I went tubing. We could do the gondola to the top and get lunch or something,” Kevin said.

“Alright, so we’ve got a plan,” I said. “Mase, can we go get some breakfast or something? I could fucking eat a kid right now.” The guys laughed and Mason nodded.

“Yeah, we’ll go somewhere,” Mason said.

“You guys coming?” I asked as I slid off Mason’s back.

“Sure,” Danny replied. I went to the front door and pulled on my boot and my coat.

“Barrett, let’s go,” I called. He came running towards the door and I opened it. He went straight to my Tahoe and waited by the back driver’s side door.

“Base Camp alright Carson?” Danny yelled at me as he and Jack went to his car.

“Yeah,” I called. Mason came over and kissed me before he and Luke climbed into Mase’s car.

“You mind if I ride with you?” Kevin asked.

“No, not at all. I have to stop at my house quick though,” I said to him as I unlocked the Tahoe.

“Yeah, that’s cool,” he said as he climbed in. I opened the back door and Barrett jumped in and I began for the cabin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's a bit short but I posted earlier than normal as well. I hope everyone is having a good holiday season. I've been working a bunch and am super tired from it. I'm also getting to crunch time with school work so I'm a bit stressed.