Status: active

Cash In Now Honey

When Did You Get A Panini Maker?

I pulled into my driveway and shut off the car and climbed out. Kevin followed as I headed for the front door with Barrett.

“JUSTIN!” I yelled as I walked in the front door.

“Kitchen,” he yelled back. I motioned for Kevin to follow me and we went into the kitchen.

“Hey bro,” I said to him as I came into the kitchen.

“Sup Car?” he said to me. “Holy shit.”

“What?” I asked him.

“You realize who you’re chillin’ with right?” he said.

“Oh, Justin this is Kevin Pearce. Kev, this is my brother Justin,” I said.

“Nice to meet you,” Kevin said.

“Yeah, same here. Damn Carson, you got quite the crew,” he said to me.

“What can I say? I’m just cool like that,” I replied. “Um, there should be food for Barrett at the house. If not, call Uncle Mike, he should have some.”

“Alright. You coming up soon?” he asked me.

“Nah. I’ve been bouncing around so much lately, I need to stay in one place for a while,” I told my brother as Kevin answered his phone.

“Hey, that was Danny. He said that they have about a fifteen minute wait,” Kevin told me.

“Alright. We’re gonna go, Justin. I’ll see you later. Have a safe trip,” I said to him.

“Yeah, you too. It was nice meeting you man,” Justin said to Kevin.

“You too,” Kevin replied.

“I want to run up to my room and grab some clothes quick,” I said to Kevin. He followed me upstairs and waited in the loft area on the couch. I went and grabbed a change of clothes and a few other things and put it in my bag. I then headed back out and Kevin and I headed for Base Camp. The guys had all claimed seats by the time we got there so I was sat between Mason and Danny and across from Luke. Mase smiled at me as I sat and he slid his hand onto my thigh under the table.

“Did you get some clothes?” he asked me. I nodded.

“Even grabbed some nice things for that party you were talking about,” I told him. He smiled and I looked over the menu. Once I had decided on what to get, I looked up and saw Luke looking at me. When our eyes met, his flickered away and avoided mine the rest of breakfast. The day went on and I had a lot of fun with Kevin. We went back to the house at around five, made dinner, and began getting ready for the party. I went and changed into a simple blue eyelet dress that hit just above my knees. I fluffed up my hair a little bit and did my makeup and was ready to go. We had been at the party for a few hours and I was having a lot of fun with the guys. I hadn’t had much to drink but I was fine with that. I was standing with Luke, Jack, and Dan when I left to get only my third drink of the night. I had returned and had just finished my drink a half hour later. I hadn’t seen Mason for a while but I figured he was just mingling with everyone. I saw him walk up behind me out of the corner of my eye but didn’t pay much attention I guess.

“Oh my gosh, Mason,” I exclaimed as he scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder. My hand flew to the bottom of my dress and held it down over my butt. “Babe, I’m betting all of your friends just got an amazing look at my ass.”

“Yeah. It’s nice. Mase, you lucky guy,” I heard Danny say with a chuckle.

“Davis,” Mason said. He shifted me so that he was holding me with one arm around my back and the other under my knees. I put my arms around his neck and smiled at him.

“A few inches of snow isn’t going to hurt me,” I told him. He smirked and shrugged.

“We’ll see you guys tomorrow,” Mason said as he opened the front door and headed for my car. He placed me inside and got in. As he drove down the snowy highway, I reached over and took his hand in mine. He smiled at me and then looked back at the road. I let go of his hand and flipped up the console that was in between us and scooted so I was right beside him. I rested my hand on his knee and held his right hand since his arm was now wrapped around me.

“You can go to sleep if you want. I’ll wake you up when we get back to your place,” he told me.

“Oh,” I said.

“What? What’s wrong?” he asked me.

“I just figured we’d go back to your place,” I said.

“We need to go get your gear and some clothes,” he told me.

“Oh, okay,” I said.

“Did you think I was honestly going to leave you? It would be way weird to not have you with me at night,” Mason said to me.

“What are you going to do when you go on tours and have contests and stuff?” I asked him.

“I’m hoping you’ll come with me to contests and for tours, I’ll just snuggle with Jack,” he said. I laughed and looked up at him. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and pulled back.

“Mase,” I said to him.

“Yeah Car?” he replied.

“I think I love you,” I told him. He swerved a little out of surprise and pulled over to the side of the road. He turned and looked at me, taking my face in his hands.

“You think or you know?” he asked me. I looked in his eyes and smiled.

“I know,” I replied.

“Good because I’m pretty sure feel the same way,” he said before he pulled my face towards his and kissed me. I leaned back and rested against the passenger door and Mason placed himself over me. After ten minutes, I pressed on his chest and pushed him down onto his back on the seat. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I placed my legs on either side of his and ran my left hand over his shirt while I supported myself with my right. I began on the buttons of his flannel shirt and then ran my hand up the inside of his undershirt. He smiled and ran his hand down over my back side and up under the hem of my dress. I had begun to push his shirt up a little when there was a metallic tap on the window and a flashlight.

“Fuck,” Mason said as I climbed off of him and he sat up, rolling down the window.

“Good evening folks,” the police officer said.

“Evening sir,” Mason said. I was so happy we had both decided to not drink much tonight or this could have been bad.

“Is there something wrong with your vehicle?” the officer asked, knowing damn well there
wasn’t.

“Uh, no sir. Sorry. We just got a little um, preoccupied,” Mason replied, remaining completely composed while I was trying not to laugh.

“I’m gonna have to ask you to keep traveling then,” the police officer said.

“Yes sir,” Mason replied.

“Say, aren’t you Mason Aguirre?”

“Yes sir,” Mason replied.

“My son’s a huge fan,” the police officer said. “Would you mind signing this for him?”

“No, not at all,” Mason replied as he signed the pad that tickets were normally written on.

“Thanks. Now, you folks have a safe evening,” he said before he walked back to his police car. Once Mason had the window rolled up, I broke. I laughed hysterically and I saw Mason shaking his head. I scooted over to him, buckled into the middle seatbelt and smiled at him.

“Let’s go home,” I said to him. He smiled down at me, kissed me, and put the Tahoe into drive. He stopped by my house and I grabbed some clothes for tomorrow but left my gear. I locked the door and ran back to the Tahoe. I climbed in and scooted back to the middle of the seat.

“Where’s your gear?” he asked me.

“I’ll grab it tomorrow when we come to pick up my luggage, which I still need to pack,” I told him.

“Hey I wanted to ask you about something,” he said to me.

“What’s that?”

“I have a photo shoot next Saturday in Breck and I was kind of wondering if you’d want to come with me? It’d only be for a few days,” he said to me.

“Seriously?” I asked and he nodded. “Then sure. It should be fun.” I leaned over and kissed his cheek before taking his hand. Mason pulled into his driveway and shut off the car. He opened the door and pulled me out with him, grabbing my bag quickly, before heading inside. We walked into the kitchen because I told him I was hungry and I began looking through his fridge for food. I pulled out some lunch meat and cheese and found the panini maker in the back of one of the cupboards.

“Woah, I did not know I had that,” Mason said. “What is it?” I laughed and looked at him after turning it on and setting the temperature.

“A panini maker. Did you want one?” I asked him.

“Mmm, yes please,” he replied.

“Us too,” we heard people call from the living room. KP and Luke appeared from the entry way with small smiles on their faces.

“What did you want on them?” I asked them. “Wait, KP. Turkey, Swiss and American with tomato and pickles.”

“Um, yeah,” he replied.

“I’ve had lunch with you enough I know what you eat on your sandwich,” I said to him.

“Yeah, that’s true,” he said.

“So, Luke. What do you want?” I asked him.

“Surprise me,” he replied.

“Babe,” I said to Mason.

“Um, what KP is having but with ham instead,” he told me. I nodded and began making sandwiches. Jack, Danny, and Scotty showed up as I was putting my sandwich in the maker. I looked up and smiled as the whole Frends Crew chilled in Mason’s kitchen, laughing about something I didn’t catch.

“Panini maker? When did you get a panini maker?” Danny asked Mason.

“I don’t know. Carson pulled it from the cabinet. I don’t remember buying it,” he told Danny. Scotty smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

“What do you want Lago?” I asked him.

“A sandwich,” he replied.

“Make it yourself,” I told him.

“Please Carson,” he said to me with big puppy dog eyes that never failed to make me weak in the knees when we were dating.

“Fine,” I replied. “Jack, Dan, do you guys want one too?”

“If you’re offering,” Jack replied with a smile.

“Tell me what you want on them,” I said. I spent the next five minutes making up the sandwiches and then the following ten actually making them in the press. Luke had eaten my sandwich so I made myself another before going into the pantry and grabbing a bag of chips. I put some on a plate with my sandwich and went into the dining room, taking a seat on the side with the bench. I looked outside and watched the steam of Mason and Scotty’s hot tub roll around in the breeze of the night while I ate. Mason slid onto the bench beside me and placed his arms around my waist after lifting my legs and placing them over the top of his right leg.

“Why are you in here?” he asked me.

“Just wanted a little quiet while I ate,” I told him.

“Do you want me to go?”

“No, you’re fine,” I replied. He looked out the window like I was and smiled.

“Looks inviting,” he said.

“I was kind of thinking about going and sitting in it,” I told him.

“Mind if I join?” he asked, placing a kiss on my neck.

“No, not at all,” I replied with a smile. “How many does it sit?”

“Ten,” he told me. “The guys can leave if I ask them.”

“No, they’re fine,” I said to him. “Plus, it might be kind of funny.”

“How?” Mason asked, looking confused.

“You guys drunk is funny to begin with. Add in a hot tub and it’s gonna be a good time,” I said as I went into the kitchen.

“They aren’t really that drunk,” he said to me.

“They will be,” I said as I picked up a bottle of Patron and smiled at Mason.

“You will be too,” he replied.

“Is that such a bad thing?” I asked him.

“No, not at all,” he said as he trapped me against the counter. He was about to kiss me when Danny cleared his throat from where he was sitting at the counter.

“Alright, who’s up for hot tub time?!” I yelled. All the guys came into the kitchen and smiled.

“Are you joining us?” Scotty asked. I laughed and nodded.

“Got extra shorts, Mase?” Jack asked.

“There should be some in with all the sponsor stuff,” he told Jack.

“Oh, hey I actually got you something, Carson,” Luke said before he ran out the front door. He returned a minute later with three Volcom bags. “I went to a sponsor meeting and they asked if my sister would want this stuff but she doesn’t really like Volcom but I looked through all of the women’s stuff they had and got what I thought you might like.” Luke sat the bags on the counter and began pulling things out.

“Luke, you didn’t have to,” I said to him.

“It’s chill. They are always trying to push stuff on me and I finally took something, so they’re happy,” he said. “Oh, here bro.” He tossed three shirts at Mason before he continued
pulling things from the bags.

“You don’t really seem like the kind of girl to wear really, um.....slutty stuff so I made sure to grab some board shorts too,” Luke said as he sat out swim wear.

“How’d you know what size I needed?” I asked him.

“I called Scotty. You guys dated for what, like three years so I figured he’d know,” Luke told me.

“Dude, that is cute,” I said as he pulled out a yellow and white striped bikini. I went around the counter and picked it up before pulling Luke into a hug, catching him off guard.

“Thanks, Luke,” I said to him, kissing his cheek. He blushed a little and the guys laughed.

“No problem Carson. You’re like part of the fam now,” he said to me. I kissed his cheek again before pulling back.

“I’m gonna go change,” I said before heading upstairs. I went into Mason’s room and put on the suit, which fit like a fucking glove. It made my butt look amazing and my boobs a little smaller than they actually were, which I was thankful for with all the guys around. I grabbed a whole bunch of towels before going downstairs.

“Damn,” I heard Danny mutter as I walked into the kitchen. I smirked as I walked over to Mason, who took some of the towels from me.

“My original statement still stands. Mason, you’re one lucky guy,” Luke said.

“You’re the one that got me this amazing suit,” I said to Luke as I adjusted one of the ties
on the side. Scotty and Jack appeared from upstairs in board shorts they had found.

“Woah, when’d you change?” Scotty asked as he scanned over the length of my body.

“I just did. Luke got me some stuff from Volcom and I wanted to try it out,” I told him.

“Way to be Squid,” Scotty said, ruffling Luke’s hair a bit.

“Proud of you bro. Finally giving back,” Jack said, putting his arm around Luke’s neck. Luke pushed him off, grabbed a pair of Volcom board shorts from the counter and tossed them to KP then grabbed some for himself before disappearing down the hall.

“No, Carson. I mean literally, when’d you change? Not to sound like a complete guy but you weren’t this......curvy when we were dating. If you weren’t with Mason, I’d probably be on my hands and knees right now, begging for you back,” he told me. I laughed.

“Like the past few months. I hate it. My boobs are too big,” I told him, feeling self conscious when all the guys looked at me.

“I think you look great,” Jack said to me. “Not in like a pervy way either but like you got the perfect amount of everything.” I looked down at my stomach. I wish I wasn’t quite so skinny but I was working on it.

“I definitely agree,” Mason told me, kissing the side of my head in the process. “I’m gonna go change. Yo, Dan let’s go and find you some shorts.”

“Nah man, I’m good. I think I’m just gonna head out actually. I’ve got an early day tomorrow,” he said as he pulled on his coat.

“Alright, later,” Mason said before taking off upstairs. Danny said goodbye to everyone before coming around the counter and giving me a hug.

“Have fun in Breck next week . Take care of our little boy,” he said. I laughed and nodded.

“Will do,” I said to him. “Wait, how’d you know?”

“Mason would never pass up time with you. The boy is in love even if he hasn’t said it yet,” Danny said to me. Scotty and Jack nodded in agreement. I blushed and bit my lip, trying not to smile.

“Wait,” Scotty said. “He said it?”

“Um, yeah like an hour ago,” I told him.

“On the way home?” Jack asked. I nodded as I blushed and went to grab some alcohol.

“And you watch it with that shit. You aren’t even legal yet and you could out drink Scott,” Danny said before leaving.

“You aren’t 21?” Jack asked in surprise. I shook my head no. “I figured you were older than Squid.”

“She’s only got a month left until she’s turns 20,” Scotty said as he draped his arm over my shoulders.

“Yeah. You two better throw me a fucking amazing party,” I said to them. Luke and KP came back into the kitchen as I began looking through the clothes Luke had laid out.

“You like them? If not, I’ll just give them to Liza for her birthday anyways,” Luke said as he came and stood beside me. KP stood on my other side and looked at everything.

“No, I love it all. Thank you,” I said, hugging Luke again. I left my right arm around his waist and wrapped my left around KP’s. KP placed his arm around my shoulders and Luke’s was around my waist. Mason walked in and stopped short before smirking.

“Babe, you’re going to have to find a new girlfriend. I’m keeping Luke,” I told him. Luke blushed and Mason faked being pissed.
“Dude, I’m gonna have to do something either super romantic or buy something really expensive to top this. Thanks Squid,” Mason said. I laughed and shook my head. I thought I heard something more than just sarcasm behind Mason's statement but ignored it. Jack appeared with a camera and stood beside Mason. He told us to smile and took a picture of the three of us.

“So who’s ready to drink?” I announced, grabbing a bottle off the counter.