Status: What is Love?

Love is...

Fantasy

My glowing white dress flutters behind me as I stroll through the dark forest. The night sky is no longer black but dark purple. The stars are no longer in the sky, their climbing through the trees like monkeys, playing hide and seek with my eyes.

My heart is jumping in my chest. The ground is no longer little flakes of grass but piles of rainbow jelly beans stacked on top of each other. I smile as I bend over to pick up one. It gave me a wink as I roll it into my hands. I threw it into my mouth and swallow whole.

I slowly skip along the path with my heels clicking as I go. My chocolate curls fluttering behind me as the trees lean over to wave their branches at me. I take one and curacy. With my smile glowing brighter and brighter.

“Hey!” A voice called.

I spin around and stare at the figure on the horse riding towards me. He stops beside me as I nearly lose my balance. He grabbed my hand before I fall off the path. He gives me a smile that made my body tremble and pulled me onto the black horse with him.

“Are you ready?” He cried.

“I think I’m ready....” As I lost my words he whipped the lead on the horse and went racing into the distance. Until.. Baby? Baby, you there? Hello?

“Huh?!” I cried as my eyes sprung open.

“Finally! You’re awake!” He smiled and lifted me off the leather couch.

“It... It was just a dream...” I mumbled.

I jumped off the couch and launched into his arms.

“What’s wrong?” He splattered out as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Nothing... Prince charming.” I whispered into his ear.

Love is Fantasy. It starts off with a thought and a dream then begins to bloom into something more.