Status: Just started...not sure where this is gonna go.

Rainbow Eyes

As soon as Ian saw her, he thought, "Her eyes hold every emotion possible to man and every secret that it hurts me. I can read her rainbow eyes too well."

Aurora. She's been moved from orphanages to foster homes and back her whole life. She's filled with pain, hurt, and anger. She's never really had a real home or anyone to love her besides her best friend, Rephaim. And even that's only best friend love. Not pure, unconditional love that everyone deserves. "Sometimes it's either the iPod or a slash of my wrists."

Ian. He's your typical guy. Annoying younger siblings, loving parents, sports freak, good student. His whole life is basically planned out for him. But then he meets Aurora, whose life isn't. It goes any which way.

One guy. One girl. Their paths cross because of her rainbow eyes.

When rainbow eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter, I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
  1. Rainbow Eyes Chapter One
    Would this verbal and physical abuse ever end?
  2. Rainbow Eyes Chapter Two
    “Aurora. That’s a pretty name,” I told her. It was a pretty name and it fit her. With the whole rainbow-thing, I could easily think of Aurora borealis and think of her.
  3. Rainbow Eyes Chapter Three
    Sensing my disappointment, Rephaim suddenly reached out and touched my cheek. “I didn’t mean to make you feel bad. I’m just trying to keep you from getting hurt.”
  4. Rainbow Eyes Chapter Four
    “That’s all you can say? I pour out my whole life story to you and all you can say is ‘wow’?” I demanded.
  5. Rainbow Eyes Chapter Five
    Ian looked surprised. “Aurora..,” he reached out to touch my arm but then remembered my threat and jerked his hand back on the wheel. “Aurora, I’m sorry about kissing you,” he started.
  6. Rainbow Eyes Chapter Six
    He glanced up, and then I swear, his eyes nearly bugged out when he saw me in the bikini. “Yeah, she looks good,” he mumbled, turning his head. I could see red blush creeping up the back of his neck. Something he did only when he was really embarrass
  7. Rainbow Eyes Chapter Seven
    He slid his hand across the table, and just like that, my fingers locked with his.