Status: Complete! :D

Could it be you?

Chapter o1

Moving from Hollywood California, to Lima Ohio was the last thing i wanted to do, especially in the middle of the school year. I have to move in with my mom and go to McKinley. I've heard great things about the school though. This is going to be interesting...

"Wake up sweetie" my mom chimed onmyfirst day of school,
"I’m up" i yawned out and sat up stretching.
I made my way to the bathroom and showered, after i wrapped myself in a towel and blow dried my long dark brown hair and threw it in a messy bun until i was able to do something with it after i got dressed. I walked out of my bathroom and into my closet which was huge. I put on a strapless bra and panties and walked around my closet looking for something to wear. I found my favorite black skinny jeans,turquoisesling back pumps, and my favoriteturquoise tube top with a black design on it. I put on those and went into the bathroom to straighten my hair and do my make up in a sultry way that showed off my eyes.

I put on some silver hoops, my headphones necklace from forever 21 and a bracelet that had music notes on it. I sprayed my citrus peach body spray all over myself and grabbed my messenger bag with my books in it, my black purse as well as my phone and keys to my new silver Volkswagen jetta convertible. I grabbed a bagel and juice and ate before I left. I put on my aviator shades and went out to my car after saying bye to my mom.

It didn't take me very long to get to McKinley High, i pulled into the parking lot and found a spot. I got my things and locked up the car, I headed straight for the main office which was right inside the building.

"Hello, my name is Rebecca L Berry. I'm a new student." I told the secretary that eyed my funny when I walked into the office.
"Here's your schedule" she said and handed it to me, "thank you" i said and left the room, i went down to my first period as well, Spanish.

I knocked on the door when I arrived, knowing I was late, the door opened and a male who I assumed was the teacher looked at me "do you have a pass?" he asked, I nodded and showed him my pass and schedule, "I'm new, I mean, I'm Rebecca" I said as I went into the classroom to hear some gasps and I felt eyes on me as I looked over everyone,
"Hey berry is that your sister?" a Blonde guy asked a Girl in front of him who had the same eyes and hair color as myself, i looked at her and saw my mother in her features. I went to an open seat in the back, feeling eyes on me as i walked.

After Spanish was over the Brunette waited for me in the hall, 'I'm Rachel, Rachel Berry" She smiled and extended her hand, i shook it,
"Rebecca, Rebecca Berry..." i slowly said my last name,
"Hey cutie" a guy with a Mohawk said to me i smiled and looked at Rachel as we walked to my next class which was hers, we had all our classes together actually...
"So Rebecca, Seeing that we totally look alike I'd assume we are somehow related?" she said in her smart person voice,
"Yeah, but i had no idea i had a sister" i slipped. I knew who Rachel was, but she had no idea about me...
"Sister? What’s your mother's name?" she asked me,
"Shelby Berry Cochran" I said, She stopped and looked at me, then hugged me.
"So its true!" She hugged me again,
"what is?" i asked her confusedly.
"You are my sister, we are going to get along so great, you live with mom then?" she said as she linked her arm with mine as we walked.
"Yeap we just moved here from California." I told her as we walked into our next class.