Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Apologies

Two out of the four doors in the hallway were closed. I could hear the shower running behind one of the doors, so I new that was the bathroom. I assumed Kenny was showering in order to prepare for Mary and I couldn’t help the small smile that pulled on my lips. I went to the second door and took a breathe before knocking. There was no answer so I knocked again.
“John, are you in there? It’s Jamie, I want to talk to you.” I said in between knocks. “Please?” I added after there was no response. I heard a sigh and took a step back from the door as I heard footsteps approaching. He swung open the door abruptly.
“Come in.” He mumbled and moved aside. I walked in hesitantly and he shut the door.
“Look John,” I started. “I really did not mean to upset you. And I don’t want to start off with you on a bad foot. I would really like to be friends with all of you guys. I don’t want anyone hating me, especially over a stupid comment.”
“I don’t hate you Jamie. I just don’t like it when people make assumptions about me without even knowing me.” He said, seeming less upset.
“Okay, fair enough. I’m sorry and I hope that you can forgive me so I actually can get to know you.” I said hopefully.
“I’m sure that can be arranged.” He smirked slightly. I smiled.
“So, are we all good?” I asked.
“Yeah, we’re good.” He smiled.
“Great.” I sighed with relief. “Okay, I’ll let you get back to whatever you were up to.” I said opening the door. “That’s all I wanted to say.” I awkwardly waved as I slipped through the door and shut it behind me. I released my breath and paused before heading back to the living room. God, why does he make me so anxious?
♠ ♠ ♠
idk why these are all so short. I don't think there are any more short ones for a while though so yay!
Enjoy :]