Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Home Sweet Home

“There!” Mary exclaimed as she pointed to an empty parking space right near the front entrance to the building. I quickly pulled into the space.
“We’re here!” I smiled. “Finally.” It had been an exhausting two days but finally we got to the new apartment. I got out of the car and stretched my legs. “Oh god this feels good.” I laughed.
Mary and I brought everything from our car up to the apartment.
“It’s nice.” She said as she walked around inspecting the rooms. “I call this room!” I heard her yell from a room in the back.
“They’re both the same Mary!” I laughed. I made sure of that, so there wouldn’t be any fighting.
“Whatever, I like this one.” She said as she exited the room and joined me again in the living room. The first room you walk into is the living room. It was nice and spacious. To the right was a cute little kitchen with nice appliances and granite countertops. If you kept walking straight there was a hallway with a door on each side and on at the end. The end door lead to a nice, modern bathroom and each side door was an identical bedroom with a large closet.
“That’s fine.” I told her and I stood in the doorway of my new bedroom. “I’ll take this one.”
“Good, now when is the POD coming with all the furniture?” She asked.
“Probably tonight. They said it’d take a couple hours longer to drive here then it took us.” I informed her.
She sighed and hoisted herself up on the counter that separated the kitchen and living room. “Okay, well I guess we’ll just wait here. Them tomorrow we can unpack and set everything up. Then, after that, I’m inviting Lauren over! I’m so excited!” She grinned.
I grinned too. It’ll be good to see her. But I couldn’t help to think about how to find Pat. Maybe his parent’s still lived in the same house; I can just go there. It was worth a shot. But I’ll wait a bit and get settled in first. This was a big deal, and I wanted to be ready for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short!
P.S. I have like 26 chapters written at the moment so the updates will be pretty fast. Right now I'm just posting a bunch of chapters to give people a feel for the story