Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Dare

We were all sitting on the floor in a circle in my now empty living room. We had all the food in the house laid out in the center and everyone was finding things to eat for lunch, since we needed to get rid of the food.
The apartment was now empty, except for my and Mary’s suitcases. We had finished loading the POD about 10 minutes before they came and picked it up.
“So,” Jared started while he worked on his medley of various food items. “Where do you guys plan on sleeping tonight?” He asked.
“Well, we hadn’t really thought about it.” I admitted looking over to Mary.
“You can stay with me.” Kenny told Mary and she smiled and nodded.
“And you can stay in my parents’ guest room, Jamie. They’ll want to see you before you leave anyway.” Pat told me. I smiled and agreed.
“I have a question. What’s tour like?” I asked, changing topics.
“Well. It’s fun. A lot of fun. But there’s a lot of down time, like while driving, which can get boring after a while. We watch a lot of movies. If we are staying put for a night, there is usually a party on someone’s bus. But we’re usually on the go most nights. And most of the days are taken up by our set, our signing, or just walking around meeting fans.” John explained.
“Well I’m excited. Even if it’s gonna be boring.” I grinned. We continued to eat, but no one had much to say, so it remained quiet.
“We should play a game. Like Duck, Duck, Goose. Since we’re already in a circle.” Pat piped up. We all looked at him.
“How old are you?” Kenny asked. Pat just shrugged and continued eating.
“At least I’m trying to get us to do something.” Pat retorted quietly.
“No. Pat’s right. Lets play a game. But maybe not Duck, Duck, Goose.” I said.
“How about Truth or Dare.” John smirked. Most of the group shrugged in a ‘sure, why not’ kind of way, so we agreed to play.
“Who first?” John asked.
“You, it was you’re idea.” I smirked. “Truth or Dare?”
“Hmm… dare.” He smirked right back. I grinned.
“I dare you to… kiss Kenny.” I laughed. His smirk quickly turned to a look of disgust. Everyone but Kenny and John started laughing.
“Hell no!” Kenny yelled.
“There. He won’t let me so I can’t.” John justified.
“Garrett and Jared, hold Kenny down.” I ordered. They grinned and got Kenny pinned flat before he even knew what hit him. He struggled.
“Guys! Seriously!? I hate you guys so much right now!” He cursed.
“Go ahead, John.” I smirked.
“You’re so gonna get it.” He glared at me before getting up and moving over to where Kenny is pinned down. After mumbling something I couldn’t here, but that didn’t seem pleasant, John grabbed Kenny’s struggling face, holding it still, and planted a kiss on his lips. They both wiped their mouths, that is, after the guys let Kenny go, and John sat back in his spot next to me. I chuckled.
“Alright, your turn to ask someone John, but it can’t be me since I just asked you.” I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes and the game continued. To summarize the most entertaining dares, Lauren had to suck Garrett’s big toe; Jared had to eat a nasty concoction the guys put together; and Pat had to reveal Rat Boy, which was the first time I had seen him, and it was quite amusing. I went last, since I asked first.
“So, last but not least, Jamie. Truth or dare?” Kenny asked me. Of course, it had to Kenny who ended up asking me.
“Well, since everyone else has, I guess I’ll go with dare.” I told him.
“Alright… I dare you to… kiss anyone in this room.” He said.
“Oh, well that’s not that bad.” I said looking around the room. Well obviously I’d rather kiss a guy. But Garrett and Kenny are out, for obvious reasons. So Jared, John or Pat? I smiled and got up and walked over to Pat and bent down, giving him a quick peck on the lips, then returned to my seat.
“Why him?” John asked.
“Cause I’ve already kissed him before. And I can’t kiss Kenny or Garrett, since they’re taken. And Jared, you said you had a girlfriend, right?” He nodded. “So yeah, he’s out. And, well, I’d rather kiss a dog than you John.” I smirked. “So it was an easy decision.” John face fell, but the others laughed.
“Oh, burnnnn.” Garrett teased.
“We’ll see about that.” John said, looking me straight in the eyes.
Why does he keep saying that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Good Length :]
Enjoy! Comment!
Happy Fourth of July to my fellow Americanos!