Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

It Begins

It was the first day of the tour. Mary and I had spent all of yesterday running errands for the guys as they ran around preparing everything, and learning the basics of how the stage equipment worked incase we ever had to help with that. It went well; none of them were demanding or abused their power. I shouldn’t have worried about working for them. I was awakened early and asked to help Vito, their merch guy, set up their tent. After quickly getting ready, I searched for their tent, finding it with not much difficulty. Vito was very nice and graciously accepted the help.
After we had finished, I headed back to the bus. On my way there, the field started to fill with people. I assumed they had officially opened. I arrived back to the bus and found no one in the front area. I grabbed a breakfast bar and started eating it as I flopped down on the couch. I hear a thump and look over to see Garrett hopping out of his top bunk.
“Hey Gar.” I say as he comes out into the couch area.
“Hey Jamie. I’ll be right back.” He told me as he left the bus and then returned with a pile of clothes in his hand, which I assume he got from his suitcase under the bus. He disappeared into the back; into the bathroom I’m guessing and returned in different clothes. He grabbed a Pop-tart and plopped down on the couch next to me.
“Alright. Hi.” He said. I laughed a little.
“Good-morning. Sleep well?” I asked. He nodded. “You know, I grab my clothes for today last night so I wouldn’t have to go out in the morning.”
“Well, that’s why you’re our assistant. You’re smarter.” He smirked and bit his Pop-tart. I laughed at this but didn’t disagree. I spotted a piece of paper taped to the cabinet and squinted my eyes to read it.
“Oh, it that how you know your set time?” I asked him.
“Yeah. Tim puts one up everyday, since our time is always changing. It has our set time and stage and out signing time and place.” He told me.
“Alright. I’ll have to remember that.” I said, taking out my phone and writing myself a note of the times and places. “How early should I get to the stage to help you guys?” I asked.
“Like 10-15 minutes.” He said with a shrug.
“Alright. I’m going to go explore. If any of you guys need me, just call, okay?” I told him. He nodded and I went off to scope out the place. I went to the stage that they would be playing at and then re-found their tent to determine the distance between them, which wasn’t too far. I walked around and listened to some bands that I’d never heard of play until it was time for their signing. I returned to their tent, where a line of almost all young girls had formed, and waited for the boys to arrive.
Once they arrived, I watch the guys interact with their fans. Their fans really loved them, and I could see that they loved their fans. They were all so kind, to was nice to see.
Once the signing ended, the boys headed back to their bus, where Mary was. Their set was in an hour so they were relaxing before hand. After a bit, we all headed to the stage, where another band was wrapping up their set. We watched from the side stage until they finished and then the tech crew went to work putting everything together. Mary and I put water out for the guys and set up their extra picks and drum sticks. Once we were finished, it was time for the guys to perform. Mary and I watched from the side as the guys went out onto the stage followed by lots of cheering. I looked out into the crowd. There were a lot of people; I guess they really were popular.
I watched their set in amazement. It was the first time I’d seen them play and they were great. Garrett was really into it jumping all around. Jared was just strumming away, his fingers going every which way. Kenny was singing his heart out when it was his to and rocking out the rest of the time. Pat was completely in the zone, not missing a beat as he pounded his drums. And John had completely transformed on stage. He was so in tune with the music and with the crowd and he sang with such a passion. It was really alluring to watch him, and to be honest, though I’d never admit it, it was pretty attractive.
Maybe our date tonight won’t be so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ

Okay, hey guys. This will be my last post for about a week. I'm going on vacation! I will resume posting on the 17th.
However, the next post is very special! It's super long and important, and it happens to be my favorite. So you guys are going to have to work for it! By the 17th, I want at least 10 new comments. If you don't know what to say, give a guess on where John will take her on the date, or what will happen. Or say anything you want. You have over a week, so I hope to meet some new readers and hear from the one's I've already heard from too!
So enjoy and comment!
Comments so far: 4