Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Chuck Norris

It was four shows into the tour and I had developed a steady routine. Being the band assistant wasn’t very hard since they didn’t need much. I mainly helped Vito and the tech crew with whatever they needed, and then just ran little errands for the guys.
John and I have been hanging out more, like while we’re stuck on the bus, but we still haven’t had another first date yet. It was around two in the afternoon and I was lying on the couch. The guys had had an early set and signing, so they were all done for the day. I shut my eyes and started to relax. After a couple minutes, I felt a hard poke on my sides causing me to shriek and sit up, ready to karate chop who ever was there. I looked to see John a couple feet away laughing his ass off. I glared at him and he just laughed harder. I got up and went over to him and hit him in the arm.
“That wasn’t funny! You scared me to death!” I scolded him.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. You were just lying there; I had to do something! Anyone else would of poured cold water on you or something.” He said, calming down.
“Yeah, yeah. What did you want that you needed to me so desperately?” I asked.
“I want to go for a walk. Find some place to eat maybe; I haven’t eaten anything yet. I already walked around for a while and met fans, so they won’t miss me.” He offered.
“Are you allowed to just leave in the middle of the day?” I asked.
“I don’t know.” He said. “But who’s gonna stop me?”
“Alright, fine. I’ll come with you. But just know, if you ever scare me like that again, I will go Chuck Norris on your ass.” I warned. He smiled at me.
“That’s so cute.” He said.
“You think getting your ass beat is cute?” I asked.
“No. You thinking you could take me is cute.” He smirked.
“Oh really?” I asked, stepping in closer to him, our chests touching, our faces close enough to feel the other’s breath.
“Really.” He said. I waited for him to start to lean into me and then I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. I then kneed him in the back of his knees, causing him to drop down onto them. I held his arm tight and bent down to whisper in his ear.
“Are you sure about that?” I asked.
“That was dirty.” He whimpered, pain reading on his face.
“It’s called payback, sweetcheeks.” I said, releasing his arm and poking him in the side like he had done to me. He got up and rubbed his arm.
“You’re harsh.” He frowned. I giggled at that.
“Oh, stop being a baby. Come on. Lets go find food.” I said and left the bus without waiting for a reply. He caught up to me and grabbed my hand.
“Do I at least get to hold your hand?” He asked.
“I suppose so.” I said and intertwined his fingers with mine, making him smile. We left the venue and walked around the unfamiliar town until we found a place to eat. It was some small diner, but it was cute and the food was good. We talked and laughed about random things and I kept stealing his french fries, but he let me.
“So. Is this considered our first date?” I asked.
“Hmmm.” He thought. “Well. I guess it has all the characteristics of a date. Food, talking, laughing. I guess it all comes down to whether I pay or not.” He smirked.
“And what if I want to pay even if it was a date?” I asked.
“I wouldn’t let you. I believe in treating the lady.” He said.
“Chivalrous. A bit old fashion. But still sweet I suppose.” I said.
“That’s what I aim for.” He said smiling. I just laughed and stole another one of his fries.
When we finished, I let him pay and then we left, walking hand in hand through the town.
“So what now?” I asked.
“I don’t know. We could either go back to the bus or explore around here.” He said.
“Hmm. There doesn’t really look like much to do here. I guess we can go back.” I said. He nodded in agreement and we headed back to the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!
Comment!
Predictions?
Anything else...