Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Morning

That night, John was tucking me into bed like he always did.
“Good night.” He said kissing my forehead. “Sleep well.” He said, standing up straight and starting to close my curtain.
“Wait.” I said. He bent down, peaking his head in.
“Yes?” He asked.
“Stay with me?” I asked, moving over to give him a spot to lie. He smiled.
“I’d love to.” He said, climbing under the covers with me. I smiled and snuggled up to him, my head on his chest. His arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe.
“You know John,” I started, closing my eyes. “We’re gonna be in Boston in a little over two weeks.” I told him.
“I know.” He said. “What about it?” He asked, rubbing my back absentmindedly.
“Well, I told my parents about the tour and everything, and they want me and Mary to come for dinner when we’re in Boston. And Mary’s bringing Kenny. And Pat’s coming, since they want to see him. And I want you to come too.” I told him, Opening my eyes and looking up at him. He grinned.
“Meeting the parents, huh?” He smirked. “Yeah, I’d love to come with you.” He said, stroking my hair. I smiled and leaned up and kissed him and then snuggled back into his chest.
“Night John.” I murmured.
“Night baby.” He responded, and with that I let myself drift off to sleep to the thumping of his heart.
I awoke the next morning to find his body still next to mine, my arms wrapped around his small waist and our legs entangled together. I lifted my head and looked at him to find that he was looking back at me.
“Oh, morning.” I smiled. “How long have you been up?” I asked.
“Not too long. I didn’t want to wake you by moving. And you’re adorable in your sleep.” He smiled. I smiled back sleepily and rested my chin on his chest, looking up at him.
“How’d you sleep?” I asked.
“Fantastic actually. You are a great cuddle buddy.” He grinned. I giggled and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled and grabbed my waist, pulling me up so that my face was even with his.
“Come here cutie, give me a good morning kiss.” He smiled leaning towards me but I pulled away.
“Nooo. I have morning breathe.” I said covering my mouth.
“That’s not stopping me.” He said, pulling my hand away gently and smiling as he leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back, letting him pull me in closer. He deepened the kiss and I gladly let him, the taste of his lips making me crave for more. I felt his tongue glide gently across my lips, begging for entrance. After teasing him for a few moments, biting his bottom lip gently, I parted my lips and his tongue darted in, excitedly exploring my mouth. John rolled on top of me, pushing against me so that every inch of our bodies were touching, but I felt no pressure. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair as my tongue met his, fighting for dominance. His hands roamed up and down my sides, exploring my curves as he moaned lightly. We broke apart reluctantly, both in desperate need for air. He grinned lopsided at me.
“Now that is a good morning kiss.” He breathed. I laughed and rolled onto my side, making him fall gently onto the bed next to me. I gave him one last quick kiss before crawling over him and out of the bunk.
“Let’s go O’Callaghan. We got places to go and people to see.” I teased him and he rolled out of bed after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit of steam?
Yes/No?
I don't mind it :]
Enjoy & Comment!