Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Mistakes

A couple days later we had a day off and a couple of bands rented a big boat to go out on a nearby lake with. Music was playing while most of the guys were playing around in the water, but I was lying out on the tip of the boat, enjoying the sun. I heard someone swim over near me and I opened my eyes in time to see John prop himself up on his elbows in front of me, the rest of him still in the water.
“Babe.” He whined. “Come in the water with me.”
“Maybe later.” I said, closing my eyes again and resting my head back.
“No. Now.” He said and I felt his wet arms reach around my waist and start to pull me. I opened my eyes and shot up in time to watch myself get pulled overboard and become engulfed in water. I struggled to the surface to see John a couple feet away giggling. I waded over to him and smacked him on the back of the head.
“Jerk!” I scolded.
“Sorry baby. I just wanted to swim with you.” He pouted and I just smirked.
“Fine. Let’s swim.” I said before pushing his head underwater and swimming away as fast as I could. After a few moments I felt him grabbing at my feet. Once he got a good grip, he pulled me back towards him. I grabbed at him from underwater and pulled him down with me. We wrestled until we needed air and both popped back above water, laughing. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and let him do all the work to keep us afloat.
“You look really good in a bikini.” He murmured to me, wrapping one arm around my waist and using the other to keep afloat.
“Thanks.” I giggled. He smiled and kissed me. I pulled back when he tried to deepen the kiss.
“Not now cutie.” I smiled. “Later. You wanted to swim, so now we’re gonna swim.” I told him, releasing my legs and arms from around him.
“No, I changed my mind. I don’t wanna swim anymore.” He smirked, pulling me back into him.
“Too bad.” I smirked and pecked his lips softly before swimming off to the rest of the group in the water, chuckling to myself as I heard him groan behind me. Some of the guys were doing flips and such off the side of the boat while everyone else cheered them on. I saw John swim up to the boat and climb up, standing on the edge.
“Be careful.” I called to him. He just grinned at me before doing a back flip into the water. I held my breath until he resurfaced. He swam over to me smiling.
“Good job.” I smiled. “But don’t do it again. It was too nerve-racking.” I told him. He chuckled and grabbed a noodle that floated by and wrapped it around his back and rested his arms on it. I held onto him and we floated easily. We hung out with everyone else and talked. Once the sun began to make it’s way down, we went back onto the boat. The music was turned up and everyone was drinking and people were dancing. Once it became dark, we docked the boat and all headed back to the venue where a big party was going on near the buses.
“Wanna go?” John asked.
“Sure. But I’m gonna change first.” I told him. We headed to our bus and changed out of our bathing suits and then headed to the party. We each grabbed a beer and walked around. We came upon a game of beer pong and decided to play. John and I went against each other and it turns out that he’s a lot better than me. After the game, I was feeling no pain, while John was only tipsy. I was in the drinking kind of mood, so after leaving the game, I went over to the drink area. After three shots, John stopped me.
“I think that’s enough Jamie.” He said.
“I’m fine.” I told him. I sounded fine to myself but I was probably slurring my words slightly. I quickly took another shot and then pulled John over to where people were dancing. After a while of dancing, well more like grinding, I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bus.
“Where are we going?” He asked. I just turned around and kissed him deeply. After a moment, I pulled back and pulled him even quicker to the bus. Once inside, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him hungrily. I should mention that I get sexual when I’m drunk. John was surprised by my actions but didn’t resist. I pulled him to my bunk, stumbling over myself, and shoved him into it. I climbed on top of him and went back to kissing him hungrily. The sober Jamie would be slapping me for acting like this, but right now all I could think about was how much I wanted John. I slipped off his shirt and he took off mine and I reattached our lips. As my hands ran up his bare chest, John pulled back from the kiss.
“Jamie. Are you sure you want to do this. You’re drunk.” He said hesitantly.
Of course I’m drunk. I wouldn’t be doing this if I weren’t drunk. I didn’t want to do this; I wasn’t ready yet, but the alcohol was blocking the protesting part of my mind out. I let my eyes wonder his chest and abs and couldn’t think of anything but how sexy he looked right now; not caring about how much I would regret this in the morning, or not even remember it.
“I’m not drunk. I want to do this. I want you.” I told him before quickly kissing him again and moving my hands down to un-do his jeans. He hesitated, his hands staying still on my hips, but his hormones over-powered his brain and he started to kiss me back hungrily as his hands moved up my back to un-do my bra.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh. Bad Jamie.
Sorry this took so long. I've been really busy.
I'd love some predictions?
Enjoy & Comment!