Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Pinky Promise

I woke up to the warm feeling of lips on my forehead.
“Wake up Jamie. It’s time to get up. I let you sleep an extra hour.” John murmured in my ear. I snuggled further into him and shook my head.
“I don’t wanna get up.” I whined causing him to chuckle.
“Well you have to.” He mimicked my whine.
“Never.” I said.
“Oh really? We’ll see about that.” He said with a mischievous tone in his voice. Before I could respond, I was in the air and then my back hit the bed with a thud, causing my eyes to shoot open. I was about to protest but before I could form the words, John started to tickle my sides causing my to laugh uncontrollably. I begged for him to stop but to no avail.
“Not until you promise to get up.” He said continuing to torture me.
“Okay! Okay!” I gasped through my laughter. “I’ll get up!” He smiled and stopped tickling me.
“Good. Now get up!” He said, leaning down and giving me a peck on the lips before rolling out of the bed. I sat up and stuck my head out of the bunk.
“You’re gonna pay for that!” I yelled at his retreating figure. He just laughed and disappeared into the bathroom. I changed into the clothes I was wearing last night before exiting the bunk and going outside to grab fresh clothes for the day. By the time I got back inside the bus, John was out of the bathroom so I went in and showered and dressed and such. John was gone when I came out so I assumed he was needed elsewhere. So I grabbed a quick breakfast and went off to my daily duties.
That night, John had turned in early because he said he wasn’t feeling well. I wasn’t tired so I decided I would go watch a movie. I opened the door to the lounge to find Pat there already watching a movie.
“Patticakes!” I grinned and jumped onto the couch next to him. “Watcha watching?” I asked.
“Paranormal Activity.” He replied, looking at me with an evil grin.
“No! You know I hate scary movies! I get nightmares!” I gasped. He laughed.
“Would you like to watch something else?” He asked.
“Well if you don’t mind…” I grinned at him. He chuckled and shook his head, getting up and switching out the movie.
“How about the Hangover?” He asked, holding up the movie. I nodded vigorously and he smiled and put it in before coming back to sit down next to me.
“You’re such a good friend Patticakes!” I cooed and hugged him tightly around the shoulders from the side.
“Well if you have nightmares all night, we all loose. So technically I was doing everyone a favor.” He smirked. I giggled.
“Aw. I miss you Pat. I feel like we never hang out anymore.” I said.
“We don’t. You spend all your free time with John.” He answered honestly. I pouted.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t realize…” I said sadly.
“Don’t get me wrong Jamie. I’m really happy for you and John. It’s just that I’d like my best friend back sometimes.” He said looking at me sadly.
“I’m still here. I haven’t gone anywhere. Hey, I’ll tell you what. The next day off, which is next week I believe, we can spend the whole day together. Just like old times.” I grinned.
“That sounds great. I’m holding you to it.” He smiled.
“Pinky promise.” I said, holding out my pinkie.
“Pinky promise.” He agreed, taking hold of my pinky with his. We turned our attention back to the movie and laid together on the couch watching the movie. Halfway through, I felt myself getting drowsy. Unintentionally, my eyes fell closed and I was quickly pulled into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. I've been busy and will continue to be busy so I haven't written much. And I'm kind of hitting a block in the story. I've found myself rushing through the plot to get to the end because the end will be good and the in between is kind of boring. I don't want to rush it and make it suck. I'm working really hard for you guys trying to come up with some interesting plots to get to the end but like I said, I'm hitting a block.
So, what do you guys want to see? Please leave some comments, I'd love to know what you guys would like to read about.
Yeah so enjoy and comment! :]