Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Talks

I woke up the next morning feeling rested. I opened my eyes and turned my body and was confront with John’s sleeping frame. I smiled, happy that he had come to my bed last night. I watched him sleep for a few minutes, loving how peaceful he looked, before waking him up with a kiss. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled softly at me.
“Hey there.” He said sleepily, reaching up and snaking his arms around me and pulling me on top of him. I giggled.
“Hey there sleepy head. How’d you sleep?” I asked.
“I always sleep good next to you.” He smiled.
“Well that’s good to hear.” I smiled. “We didn’t really get to talk last night. Did you have fun with the guys?” I asked.
“Yeah. It was nice to hang out with them. You aren’t mad that I went to Hooters are you?” He asked.
“No. Should I be?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.
“No. Just… that would upset most girls I guess.” He said.
“Well I’m not most girls. You can have fun with the guys, I don’t care. You can look. Just no touching.” I warned.
“Oh, of course not.” He nodded. “You’re the only one I want.” He smiled.
“Good.” I murmured before kissing him sweetly. He smiled.
"So, how about you and Pat? What’d you guys do yesterday?” He asked.
“Drove around and found a mall. Hung out in there. Drove more and found a park and hung out there. And we ate a lot. And then you saw the movies at night.” I said. He nodded.
“Sounds fun. Even though I’d rather be the one that gets to hang out with you, I’m glad you guys got to spend time together.” He said.
“Well that’s sweet, John.” I smiled. “But just think. You may not be the only person I hang out with, but you’re the only person that gets to kiss me.” I smiled and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and deepened it. Before I knew it, he flipped us over so he was hovering over me. I laughed and he smiled down at me.
“I guess that makes up for it.” He said.
“Mhm. I thought so.” I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down towards me for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever and a day since I posted. I'm sorry. School is just... ugh. I literally haven't touched my computer in 2 weeks.
I'll try to write some this weekend but the story is getting complicated and I'm frustrated. I'll work through it. I will finish. Hopefully before I'm 60. ha.