Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Visitor

“I’m so excited that you finally came!” Mary told Lauren as we helped with her bags. She had finally come to visit.
“Yeah, it was so hard to get off work, but better late than never.” She said with a smile.
“I don’t think Garrett could of waited any longer to see you.” I teased, elbowing her in the side.
“Oh shush!” She hushed me with a blush on her face. I just laughed as we made our way into the bus.
“Oh boys! Our visitor has arrived!” I called through the bus. To no ones surprise, Garrett was the first to dart out from the back causing me in laugh to myself.
“Hey Lauren!” He grinned and hugged her.
“Hey Gar.” She smiled.
“Here, let me take that.” He said, taking the bag from her hand.
“Oh thanks.” She said right before the rest of the guys piled out from the back. They said their hellos and hugged her and then we brought her bags to the bunk area.
“You can either take Mary’s bunk, and she’ll sleep with Kenny, or if you wanted to share a bunk with anyone else…” I smirked.
“I think Mary bunk will work just fine, thank you.” She elbowed me. I laughed and we got her settled in. Once that was done, we decided to catch up and have a girls’ night, so we left the boys and went out to dinner.
Once we sat down at a table in the restaurant we chose, the questioning started from Lauren.
“Okay, so I need information about you and John. I mean, Mary told me that you guys were dating, but what happened? When you guys left, you thought he was a complete tool.” She asked.
“This is true. But we talked and I learned some things about him that made me understand why he was the way he was. But he’s changed now. And I’m really happy.” I couldn’t help my big smile.
“Aww someone’s in love.” She cooed.
“Oh shush.” I blushed and picked up the menu. After a moment of silence, Lauren spoke up.
“So… how’s John in bed?” She asked innocently. I gawked and kicked her under the table.
“Lauren!”
“What? It’s an honest question.” She defended.
“If you must know, we haven’t slept together.” I told her, rolling my eyes.
“Really? Why? It’s been like two months.” Mary chimed in.
“I’m taking it slow. And even if I wanted to, I’m not doing it in that crammed little bunk with people a couple feet away.” I told them.
“It’s very difficult actually.” Mary said nonchalantly. Lauren and I looked at her blankly and then broke out laughing. “What?” She asked innocently.
“You’re just so… Mary.” I said, not having a better word.
“I try.” She shrugged. I smirked and shook my head.
“Okay. Now I have a question for you.” I looked at Lauren. “Are you and Garrett still going to wait until after tour or start something up now? There is only a month left, and you’ll be here for a week of that.” I pointed out.
“I don’t know.” She shrugged. “I guess we’ll have to see what happens.” She smiled just as the waitress came over to take our drink orders.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it was pointed out that not much happened in the last chapter, which was true. It was kind of a filler, just trying up loose ends. So I felt bad for making you guys wait for nothing so I ditched my homework and wrote this instead! HaHa.
Enjoy & Comment!