Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Promises

I plopped down on the couch in the guys’ apartment. We had finally made it back. Once I woke up, I spent most of the rest of the ride packing and helping everyone else pack. I also helped clean up the bus. Jared and Pat had gone home, and the guys had agreed to let Mary and I stay here for a bit until we were able to get a new apartment. So here we were.
“Jamie, you can bring your bags into my room.” John said, coming over to the couch where I sat. I nodded and he helped me with them. We set them against the wall and I sat on his bed, not wanting to deal with unpacking yet. I bounced softly on his bed, testing it out.
“Comfy.” I noted. He smiled and sat down next to me, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me into his lap.
“I’m glad you like it.” He said, nuzzling his nose into my neck, causing me to giggle from the tickling sensation. “God you’re adorable.” He grinned at me.
“Well you know I try so hard to be.” I smirked and scrunched up my nose. He just smiled and kissed me. I pulled back and stood up. “Come on cutie. Lets go socialize.” I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him to his feet. We went out to the living room and Garrett was there on the couch. I ran over and jumped on the couch, landing sideways with my feet on his lap.
“Hey there Garbear. When’s your honey coming over?” I asked.
“After work.” He replied with a smile.
“Someone’s excited.” I grinned and kicked my feet lightly on his lap.
“A tad.” He admitted.
“Well good. I’m excited for you. Is she staying over?” I asked.
“Um, I don’t know. We didn’t talk about it.” He said.
“Aww, she should! It’ll be a giant couples sleepover!” I said.
“Wow Jamie… you really are a girl.” He laughed and shook his head.
“What! That doesn’t sound the least bit fun to you?” I asked. He shook his head. I looked at John, who was sitting in the nearby chair, and he shook his head too. “Boys are no fun.” I huffed.
Later that night, Lauren arrived and we all said our hellos. Lauren and Garrett hung out in his room for a while and then we all left and went out to dinner. We had a good time and when we came back, we all parted ways. John and I went to his room and I knelt down next to my suitcases. I opened the biggest one containing all my clothes and riffled around for some pajamas. I huffed when I couldn’t find any.
“John. I can’t find my pajamas. And I’m too tired to go hunting for them. Got anything I can wear?” I asked.
“Nope. Not a thing. I guess you’ll have to sleep in the nude.” He winked. I threw a shoe from my suitcase at him and he ducked and laughed. “Kidding! Here babe.” He said, grabbing a large shirt and a pair of boxers and handing them to me.
“Thank you.” I said, taking them. I stood up and set them on the foot of the bed. “I don’t need them this second though. I believe we have some other business to take care of.” I said, walking slowly towards him. He raised his eyebrow at me. “I recall a promise that was made, do you recall that?” I asked, reaching him and standing chest to chest with him. He gulped and nodded. “And I believe the requirements of the promise have been met. I see a bed. And there’s no one in hearing distance. So. Do you happen to have the symbol of this promise with you?” I asked. He nodded and carefully pulled out the condom from his back pocket. I laughed lightly. “You kept it in your pocket?” I asked. He blushed lightly. I smiled. “Don’t worry. I like it when you’re prepared.” I said and leaned up and kissed him. He instantly kissed me back, engulfing me in his arms. After a moment, he pulled back and looked my in the eyes.
“Jamie.” He said breathlessly. “Are you 1,000% sure?” He asked. I just smiled and grabbed his face, pulling his lips back to mine. I’m guessing he took this as a yes since he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and carried me to his bed. He threw me down gently and took off his shirt before crawling on top of me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Halloween!
I'm not too fond of this chapter. I don't know. I just don't think it was written well.
But since it's a holiday, kind of, how about I post another chapter today?
Enjoy and Comment!