Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Growing Up or Growing Apart?

“I got the job!” I yelled, running into the guy’s apartment. Everyone was there in the living room, waiting for me to get there. They all cheered and came up to congratulate me.
To summarize this past month: Mary and I got an apartment in the same building as the guys’, John and I were great (I had finally met his parents and brothers and they all seemed to like me), and I applied for a job at AP magazine. I got called back for an interview last week and got called in today and was told I got the job.
“You know,” John started, pulling me onto his lap while he sat in one of the big chairs, “I’m really glad you got the job, but it sucks that you can’t come on tour with us now.” He pouted.
“Well we knew it’d happen eventually.” I sighed. “But I do need a real job. To make real money. To buy real food and shelter.”
“I know. I know. It’ll just suck.” He said.
“This tour will be so different without you girls.” Jared said to Mary and I. Mary had gotten a job as a waitress, so she couldn’t go either.
“I know. What ever will you guys do without our entertainment?” Mary said sarcastically.
“We might actually have to get work done.” Pat gasped. I laughed.
“We are much more fun than work.” I pointed out.
“Speaking of work, when do you start?” Garrett asked me.
“Tomorrow morning. Bright and early.” I said with a dreadful look. “Now I remember why I hate working.” I laughed.
“Oh come on. You trained all summer for waking up early.” John reminded me.
“Yeah I guess.” I sighed. “All this work talk is making me hungry. Who’s taking me out for a celebration lunch?” I asked. We all decided to go out to a small restaurant that was close by. I sat in between John and Pat and we all talked and laughed too loud, causing the other people in the restaurant to stare. I looked around at everyone having a good time and realized how hard it would be to go without them for months at a time. Especially John and Pat. I never wanted to lose Pat again like I did all those years ago. And being with out the guy I love is going to suck. But I didn’t have a choice. I needed a job and the guys needed to tour and I was just going to have to live with it. But I did have a month left with them, and I was determined to make it count.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Edit*
This chapter has a lot more reads than the previous one, so it looks like people aren't seeing the first one. I POSTED TWO TODAY. So don't forget to read 'Promises' first! :]

Here ya go :]
The story will be ending next weekend!
Enjoy and Comment!