Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Leaving

“I don’t like this.” I told John as we laid in his bed. It was the night before the guys were leaving for their next tour, so I decided to sleepover.
“I know baby. Me neither.” He said sadly, rubbing up and down my arm soothingly.
“I don’t know if I can handle this John.” I said, burying my face in his chest.
“Jamie, you’re the strongest person I know. You can handle anything. You’ll handle it better than I will, I can tell you that.” He said, kissing the top of my head.
“I’m just going to miss you.” I said.
“I’ll call every night.” He promised.
“It’s not the same. It’s not the same as this. I’ll miss getting to hold you.” I said, tightening my arms around him.
“I know. Me too.” He said, squeezing me. I sighed and melted into him as we laid there in silence, just enjoying the moment.
“Oh. I forgot. I wanted to show you something.” I told him, lifting my head.
“And what might that be?” He asked. I sat up and reached onto the floor, grabbing a book from my bag and showing him. “Your journal?” He asked, raising his eyebrow and sitting up.
“You know when you were helping me pack, and I caught you snooping and reading this?” I asked.
“Yeah. I’m still sorry about that.” He said blushing lightly and kissing my shoulder apologetically. I smiled.
“Well the reason I didn’t want you to see it was because I had started writing about… you.” I blushed.
“Oh really? I thought you were still in your ‘I’d rather kiss a dog than you’ phase.” He asked with a smirk.
“Oh hush. Do you want to see it or not?” I warned. He smiled innocently and nodded. I open the book up towards the back and riffled through the page until I came to some poem entries, which john read over my shoulder.
“Aww, they’re love poems. You loved me?” He teased.
“No.” I scoffed. “But I may have had a small crush.”
“I’ll take a crush I suppose. Considering I was tripping over myself about you.” He smirked.
“Who would blame you? I’m quite the catch.” I teased. He grabbed me playfully and pulled me down and kissed me.
“Yeah, you are.” He said with a goofy grin. I smiled and let the book fall to the ground lightly and kissed me again.
“I love you John.” I told him.
“And I love you Jamie.” He smiled.
“Prove it.” I smirked. He laughed and rolled on top me, attaching our lips. I played with his hair as we kissed and let the butterflies roam in my stomach. I rolled us over so I was on top of him and pulled away from the kiss. He raised an eyebrow at me.
“Let me give you something to remember me by while you’re away.” I smirked mischievously, pulling my shirt over my head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“This sucks so much.” I pouted while everyone sat around in the parking lot waiting for the bus.
“It really does.” Mary agreed.
“Agreed.” Lauren added.
“It’ll suck for us too.” Pat pointed out.
“We have to go into this thinking that it’s not going to be so bad. If we leave think it’ll suck, than it will. We will all be fine. And we’ll see you guys soon. 3 months isn’t that bad. So let’s be happy while we’re still together.” Garrett piped up.
“You’re right Gare.” I sighed. “I vote on a group hug.” Everyone smiled and huddled together. While we were in our group hug, we heard the bus pull into the parking lot and separate. Once the bus pulled up, we helped the guys put their bags away. I hugged and said my good-byes to Jared, Kenny, and Garrett. Then I went up to Pat.
“Hey.” I said quietly.
“Hey.” He responded. We looked at each other for a moment and then threw ourselves into a hug. I squeezed his tiny frame tightly and memorized how it felt to hug him. We pulled apart reluctantly and I wiped a tear from my cheek.
“I’ll call often.” He promised. I nodded and attempted to smile and watched him get on the bus. Finally I made my way over to John. He immediately put his arms around my waist and held me close.
“We’ll be okay he said.” He said. It wasn’t a question, but more of a promise. I nodded and leaned up and kissed him. He smiled and let me go before making his way on to the bus. Mary, Lauren and I stood together and watched as the bus made its way. Once it was out of sight, we all looked at each other.
“I think we need a girls’ night. With lots of ice cream and chick flicks.” I sighed. They nodded and we made our way up to our apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
ATTENTION!
Make sure you all read TWO chapters last weekend. The first of the two still has a lot less readers then the second one. And its a VERY important chapter!
Tomorrow I'm posting the final chapter.
I'm warning you right now, you're going to hate me. haha.
However, big news is coming tomorrow!
Enjoy and Comment!