Fatal Attraction

Questions and Answers.

As Diggy walked away, I turned back towards Josh. He had an amused grin on his face that made me want to slap him, yet at the same time made him irresistably sexy. Wait, I'm not supposed to think about him that way. Oh who the hell am I kidding? I've liked him since before TJ and I started dating.

He liked me too, or so TJ said during one of our fights towards the end. If Josh had asked me before TJ, I would've said yes in a nanosecond.

"Court!" He said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. "What are you thinking about? You went all space cadet on me."

"I was just thinking about the time TJ he was sorry for asking me out before you did. I remember that later on the day that he asked me out that you said you had to talk me to. Were you gonna ask me out?"

Josh sighed. "Yeah, I was planning on it, but when you told me that you and TJ were going out I never did. TJ knew I was gonna ask you out that night, I had talked with him about it."

"That asshat!" I exclaimed. "He knew that I liked you and told me you'd never go out with me. Then he asked me out gave me that "nobody's ever gonna need you like I need you" speech. So I said yes." I said.

"If I knew where he was right now, I'd beat the living shit out of him!" He exclaimed.

"Josh! Calm down. Think about it, what he tried to prevent happening, has just happened! Well, almost. There's one small officiality that needs taking care of."

"You're right, will you be my girlfriend? And you almost never call me Josh, so why now?"

"I called you Josh because I knew that it was either calling you by your name or kissing you to get your attention. I probably would've liked kissing you again. Scratch that, I know I would."

"You never answered my question though. Will you be my girlfriend?" Balz asked.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I said

"And since you are now officially my girlfriend, I'm going to kiss you." And with that, he placed his soft, warm lips on mine. This kiss was even more mind blowing than the last one. We finally pulled apart and made made our way to the rest of the gang.

When we got there, Ryan turned towards us and asked, "How was it? The kiss, I mean."

"Sorry, Ry, but this girl doesn't kiss and tell." I said with a smirk.

"If you won't tell me, I'll get it out of Balz later." He promised.

"No you won't because I'm not going gossip girl with you." Josh said.

"Oh fuck both of you! Go choke on some midgets!" Ryan fake yelled.

"I'd rather fuck my boyfriend Josh, thank you." I said.

"Whoa, wait. You and Balz are together? And why do you keep called him Josh?" Ricky asked.

"Yes, we're together and I don't know why I keep calling him by his first name."

"Damn girl, you move faster than a prosche!" Krista, Ricky's girlfriend, said.

"Technically I move slowly, it took my three years to finally get together with Balz."

"Why'd it take so long?" Chris asked.

"It took so long because a dickfuckcumfacespermburper named TJ got in the way." I said. "On the day 3 years ago when Balz was going to ask me out, TJ came to my house a couple hours before him and asked me out. Thinking that Balz would never like me the way I liked him, I settled for second best and said yes to TJ."

"What an ass fuck!" Melanie, Ryan's girlfriend, exclaimed.

"Yeah! Guys, let's go find him and give him a piece of our minds. He royally fucked the code!" Ryan said.

"Guys, if anyone's gonna beat the shit out of TJ, it's gonna be me or Balz." I said. "We have more of a reason to."

"She has a point," Chris said. "This isn't our fight to fight. Let them handle it, if it get's too out of hand we can step in then."

"Thank you," Balz said. "Now, let's get crunk and party it up!"

"Yes, let's!" I agreed. "I gotta get a drink first though." I walked to the bar and flagged down the barista Meaghan. "Jack and coke, coke in an unopened can." She went to work an I gave her a five dollar tip.

Just then, Diggy and Angelo walked by. I grabbed my drink and ran up to catch them. Not easy in five inch heels. "Diggy! I gotta tell you something!"

"What do you have to tell me, Courtney?" Diggy asked.

"So you saw what happened, right?" I asked and she nodded. "Well, Balz and I told TJ we were dating, and you know how TJ is. He'll stop by at random times to see if I'm in there. I got concerned so Balz said I could move in with him. I told him I was living with you and he said you could move in as well. So you down?"

"I'm gonna have to think about it." She said.

"I can accept that." I said.

"Screw it. Rent will be waayy cheaper if we move in with him. I'm down." Diggy said.

"Okay, oh and Balz and I are officially finally dating." I informed her. "Hey, Angelo."

"Hey, Courtney. Can I talk to you about something for a minute? Alone." He asked.

"Yeah. Diggy, can you let the guys know we'll be there in like five?"

"Yeah," she said and left.

I turned to Angelo and said, "You wanna ask her out, right?"

"Yeah, but how'd you know?" He asked.

"Please, it's all over you face. Has been since high school, problem is, you never manned up and asked her, so she said yes to the other guys. Don't tell her I told you this, but she feels the same and has since high school. Go ahead and ask her out, you won't be sorry." I told him.

"Thanks, Courtney." Angelo said.

"Don't mention it, now let's go rejoin the guys." I said and we walked back to them. "Now let's get wasted!"

"I'll drink to that!" Diggy cheered. "But first I'mma go make sure someone calls us a taxi in three hours."

"Hurry back, I wanna ask you something!" Angelo said.

"Will do," Diggy said.

"So Angelo is up to date, don't go repeating shit, guys." I told everyone.

"Okay! I'm back." Diggy announced. "What did you wanna ask me Angelo?"

"Let's go over there." Angelo said. The pair walked about 10 feet away.

"What do you suppose he's asking her?" Ricky asked.

"He's just asked her to be his girlfriend." I said, just as they kissed. "Judging by that kiss, she said yes. Now we wait for them to get back." With that, everyone returned to their respective others and talked.

About five minutes later I looked back over to them. "Holy hell! How can they go so long without fucking breathing?!?!?"

"I don't know, but someone should go over there and pry them apart or things are gonna go NC-17 on us." Chris said.

"I'll go!" Ryan volunteered.

"Have at it!" Chris said. With that, Ryan walked over to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorreh for the prolonged kiss Diggy! I know it's hard to breathe xD Angelo fans, sorry you had to read that. Balz fans, don't shoot me, you know youd do the same if you were the author xD And Diggy, sorry I made it seem like youd do NC-17 things in a club with Angelo, i know you wouldnt. Feel free to bitch me out anytime. And for all readers, i am sooooo sorry it took so long to get this update but it took a while to figure out the direction i wanted this to go in, again sorry the wait.