Fatal Attraction

Oh my god!

"Okay, I'm back!" I announced. "What did you wanna ask me Angelo?"

"Let's go over there." Angelo said. I nodded my head, and we walked about 10 feet away from everyone.

"So, what's up, Ange?" I asked him.

"Uh, well, I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend. You don't have to say yes, I would understand."

I couldn't say anything, I was too happy. Instead of saying yes, I kissed him. Oh man, it was the most perfect kiss. We both pulled away shortly and I said, "Does that answer your question?"

He smiled. "Yes, it does."

Everyone seemed to go their own way, while Angelo and I stayed together. Before I could go back, Angelo pulled me in for another kiss, and then we started making out. I was really enjoying this. That is, until someone came and pryed us apart.

"What the fuck?!" I said out loud.

"Sorry, Diggs, but we can't have you and Angelo basically having sex in the club."

Once I realized who's voice that belonged to, I was pissed. "Ryan, you piece of shit! We weren't going to go any further! Let me go!" I started flailing in his arms.

"Why would I do that when you just called me a piece of shit?"

"Please?! I wanna get back to my boyfriend!"

"No."

"Ryan, put her down. You already picked her up once today." Angelo said.

"Actually twice. He did it before I got here." I told him.

"I did." Ryan said simply.

"Fuck you." I said looking at him. "I'll bite you."

"You wouldn't dare." He said.

"I would." Then he put me down. "Thank you! Geez, why must you always do that?" I asked him.

"Hey, Chris said that I should." He told me.

"I did not!" Chris said.

"Oh, don't be that way, man." Ryan went.

"It's true. Chris said to do it." Courtney said.

"Thanks for having my back, Court." He laughed.

"You're welcome." She said. "So Diggs, you're not gonna do that again, are you?"

"Do what?

"Fuck Ange in the club."

I rolled my eyes. "We weren't fucking; you guys are crazy. What time is it by the way?"

She checked her phone then said, "About 2:15. Why?"

"I have to get home. I gotta get up for work by 10:00 tomorrow. Well, today I guess. I wish I didn't, but I just remembered."

"You can't leave without me and Balz, remember?"

"Fuck! You're right. I can stay a little bit longer, but I don't wanna over sleep."

"Okay, don't worry." She said.

"Diggs, I can just take you home." Angelo said from behind me.

I turned around to face him. "That would be great, but you know what's going on."

He shrugged. "We can just go to my place, it's fine. I mean, you are my girlfriend now."

I giggled. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go." With that said, I told Courtney that I was leaving with Angelo, said goodbye to everyone, and we left the club holding each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one night! i am gooood! haha but seriously, comment loovess!! <333