Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Ten

"You're a dick, you know that?" I stated as me and Jack walked out of Wal-Mart not even five minutes after I made a complete joke of myself in front of Peyton.

"Hey, I got you to get her number. I ain't no dick." He said in some weird Irish accent. I rolled my eyes, getting in the car and throwing the bag of junk we bought in the backseat. I started the car and sped out of the Wal-Mart car park. Half way through the drive I noticed Jack was looking at me. "What?" I snapped looking at him quickly.

"You like her." He stated, not even questioning it at all. I looked at him confused, wondering were he got that idea from.

"What? Peyton? Psst, no." I insisted keeping my eyes away from his face and on the road.

"Don't bullshit me. I'm your best friend, man. I can sense these things." He said narrowing his eyes at me. I laughed loudly before shaking my head.

"Well, your senses must be broken." I rolled my eyes, turning into my driveway. "Oh god, whats she doing here?" I asked seeing Lisa on my front porch.

"Bitch," Jack muttered under his breath making me laugh. He grabbed the bag from the backseat and getting out of the car before me. I saw Lisa rise as she saw Jack approach her, but he ignored her walking straight into my house. Which reminded me I left the door unlocked.

"Idiot." I muttered to myself, and got out of the car.

"Alex, hey." The blond haired girl said standing in front of me.

"What do you want Lisa?" I asked looking at her with bored eyes. She frowned looking up at me.

"I've been trying to call you, and you wouldn't answer." She placed a hand on my arm which I looked at carefully before looking at her face.

"Why have you been trying to call me? We broke up, Lisa. or did you forget that?" I snapped stepping away from her.

"I didn't think you were serious. Please, baby, we can work through this." I looked at her like she was a snake with three heads.

"I'm serious Lisa! I-I just don't want to talk to you again, just.... just fuck off." I muttered walking up the steps to my front door where Jack was standing.

"Alex!" Lisa screeched glaring at me from beside her car. "Get back here."

"Lisa, its over, no go cry to your mom." Jack yelled laughing slightly before pulling me into my house. "So I've been thinking." He stated.

"Wow, don't hurt yourself Jack." I laughed walking into my living room, the TV already on which I assumed Jack turned on. I sat next to him, looking at him while he studied the TV.

"Whatever, but seriously, you should call Peyton now." My eye widened as he bluntly said that.

"What? No. I just saw her less than twenty minutes ago."

"You have to call her sometime." He insisted looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah, next week at least. Jesus Jack." I muttered.

"Monday. Call her Monday."

"Wednesday." I sighed shaking my head at him.

"That's too long." He whined.

"And?"

"Awwh, c'mon Lexie. Pleeasee."

I studied him for a minute before shaking my head and agreed to call her Monday.

I hate my best friend
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, this ones really short and shit! Which I'm really sorry about... Its just Ive been busy.

Since Ive been so busy, I don't know if any of y'all noticed but I removed Friends With Benefits from Mibba, because 1) I'm busy (which Ive mentioned) and 2) because it was just too much pressure. I don't know how people manage more the one story on this website. But when I finish this story, I promise Friends With Benefits will be back up.

Also, Id like to thank all the commenters and subscribers<3 I noticed I haven't thanked y'all on the other chapters. So thank you all very much:) and thank you to those who comment on every chapter, and to the new commenters. I was actually crying the other night because everyone has been saying amazing things, and if you follow me on Twitter, thank you.

Next chapter will be WAY better. Please don't go and unsubscribe because this chapter was a piece of shit.<3

Comment&Subscribe lovies.

<3 So_Far_Away <3