Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Fifteen

"Alex," I heard Peyton whisper, pushing my chest at the same time. This was the second time she was trying to wake me up in the same night. Just hopefully no one else was breaking into my house again. "Alex, wake up." She whispered into my ear making me shiver. I felt a little bit of weight on my stomach so I opened my left eye seeing Peyton sitting on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I muttered laughing slightly as she leaned down. I opened both eyes looking at her smirking at me. I chuckled before flipping us over making her squeal. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I lay on top of her. "Why'd you wake me up?" I asked.

She smirked before shrugging her shoulders, I glared playfully before looking at the clock. nine am. "Maybe I wanted to talk." She whispered sitting up so our faces were closer. I looked into her blue eyes before switching my gaze down to her lips but than back up to her eyes. "Or maybe I wanted to do this." She whispered again before covering her lips with mine. I reacted immediately and placed my hand on the back of her neck pulling her up more.

Things started getting heated pretty quick after she flipped me over so she was on top. My hands, which have a mind of them own, made they're way up Peyton's shirt. She pulled away from me and looked straight into my eyes with a worried look.

"I've never did this before." She muttered pulling away.

"Just relax." I whispered into her ear before taking off her shirt. She leaned into me kissing down my neck and down my chest. I groaned when she reached the band of my boxers. I felt her fingers slid through the top and grab my member.

"Pe-Oh-Peyton."I moaned loudly and flipped her over again so I was in control.

"Alex, I think I lov-"

"Hurtful words,
From my enemies of the last five years,
What's it like to die alone?

How does it feel when tears freeze,
When you cry?
The blood in your veins is twenty below."

What?

I peeked my eyes opened to see me in my bed alone. I looked around looking for a sign of Peyton but there was none, except for her phone. I turned to the bedside table to see it started ringing again. Me being the dumb person I am answered it.

"Hello?" I muttered into the speaker.

"...Did I call the wrong number?" A males voice asked sternly. I gulped before looking at the caller I.D.

Dad.

"That depends on who you're looking for, sir." I said my voice breaking a little. I stood up in only my boxer but I didn't care and made my way around the house to look for Peyton.

"I'm looking for Peyton Green." He stated keeping his voice in a certain level.

"Then...you've got the right number." I muttered. I didn't want to lie. That would be a bad first impression.

"Than who are you?" He just about yelled. I spotted Peyton sitting on the sofa watching Scooby Doo. I smiled at her until she noticed me and saw that I was on her phone.

"I'm Alex, Alex Gaskarth." I said smirking at Peyton. She got up and walked towards me.

"Well, Alex, why are you answering my daughter's phone?"

"You see sir, your daughter stayed in my house last night." Peyton's eyes widened as she grabbed the phone out of my hand.

"Dad? Hi. ----- No, no,no we're just mates ----- Wheres mam? ----- Oh okay. --------- Its just, you and mam were fighting. I heard it all. ----- Everything. ------- Okay. Ill see you in a bit. ----- I love you too." She muttered and hung up. "He wants to meet you." She smiled at me.

I looked at her confused before remembering my dream and closing my eyes. Stay calm Alex.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked and I felt a arm wrap around my waist. I opened my eyes seeing her smiling up at me. "So, you want to come home with me?" She smirked.

I laughed before nodding. "But why does he want to meet me?" I asked.

"He wants to see the boy that has been minding me while my mam and himself were fighting." She whispered looking down. I sighed before pulling her into a hug.

"Don't worry. Ill always be here for you babe." She pulled away slightly looking at me before I covered my lips with hers. It felt even better than it did in my dream. The way our lips fit each others was perfect. It was like kissing an angel. She pulled away with a smile on her face.

"That...That was something." She chuckled but was cut off with me pulling her towards me and kissing her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So....yeah:) The kiss wasn't suppose to be in this chapter. It was suppose to be in the last one (Chapter 14) but plans changed. I don't actually like this chapter. I hate it.

I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, my laptops broken:'( So Ive been using my brothers when its here or going to some shop. Right now I'm on my brothers, but I say the next chapter will be wrote in a store. Hehe:'3

Ive re-wrote this one three times. In the past week. Sad I know. And its still not perfect.:'(

But theres a new layout *Wooahah* I like this one better than the other one. Thoughts?

Ill also be changing my user name. (Just a warning) and I'm also thinking about changing the name of the story. But I will update before I do to say Ill change it:)

Follow my Twitter = ztnewpete and y'all can see what Im up to:D Hehe:')

Also tell me what you think about me on Spill It

School starts tomorrow:'( I'm sad.

Next update will be whenever my teachers give me a break.

<3So_Far_Away<3