Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Two

"Alex, call me please. I'm sorry for getting angry, but I miss you please. I really do love you." I sighed s I listened to Lisa A.K.A my ex-girlfriend acting like she really missed me, when I knew she only missed me for what I worked as even though we were together before my band, All Time Low, got signed, but we were on the verge of ending things when we got the news and she seemed to never ever want to leave me.

I ended it with Lisa, though, two weeks before All Time Low left on a three month tour. I got sick of her keep asking me can she come and of course I said no. There is a rule on the All Time Low tour bus and that rule is :

No girlfriends on tour.

No matter how much that rule may hurt one another, I was not going the be to break it first.
She begged and begged to come on tour until she lost it and started yelling at me saying she should be more important than my band. Of course shes not though, even if I love her to bits. She tried to get me to pick between the band or herself and that was when I decided she wasn't worth all this hustle. So I ended it than and there.

There is only three more days until tour ends and Lisa is calling me non-stop. I really don't think she is worth this anymore.

"Yo, Alexander, you ready?" I heard my best friend, Jack, yell.

"Yeah and please do not call me that." I laughed hopping down from the top bunk and making my way towards the lounge where Jack, Jeff and Matt where making their way off of the bus.

"Wheres everyone?" I asked Jack.

"There all in the venue already. Where we should be and hurry before we get noticed by crazy fans." He smirked at me.

I knew he was lying, Jack Barakat loved the attention from crazy fans just as much as I did. Sometimes I think he likes it more then I do.

Me and Jack walked in front of Matt and Jeff as they talked business. Jack banged his hip against mine, I looked at him funny but he just shrugged it off.

"So is Lisa still calling you?" He asked looking down at me. I told Jack everything, of course I did he was my best friend after all, he got angry at Lisa after I told him she tried to make me choose between the band and herself and he knew I would never ever leave the band stranded.

I nodded before sighing moving my hand through my messed up hair, "To be honest, I don't want to talk about her. I just want to enjoy tonight. Second last show, Jack, can you believe it? It feels like only a month as past." I whispered shaking my hair out of the way.

"I know man, I know." Was all he replied before we got into a comfortable silence.

Even though I was over excited about the tour ending, I couldn't help but think something was going wrong in Baltimore.
♠ ♠ ♠
These chapters seem much longer in my note-pad.
Give it a chance, please ? Its only getting started.

So_Far_Away <3