Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Eight

"Hey,"

I looked to my right and was shocked with seeing him sitting here, with me. His brown hair sticking in every direction while his brown eyes studied me, carefully.

"Why are you still out here?" Alex asked, yawning slightly.

"Char kicked me out of the car." I muttered my voice going down a notch.

He nodded understandly, "Why?"

I looked at him my frown turning into a glare, "Why do you want to know?" I snapped.

His eyes widened, while he put his hands up in defense, "Just asking, god."

"Whatever," I muttered standing up and walking away.

I barely made it anywhere when I heard his voice, "Where are you going?" He asked trying to not make his voice louder than a whisper since people are sleeping.

"Anywhere,"

"Come on, Peyton." He said walking up to me and grabbing my wrist. I looked at him confused but he just smirked at me, "I know I said I didn't want to see you around here anymore, but I'm not that mean." He stated, I still looked at him confused. "Wow," I heard him whisper, "You're not as bright as I thought you were."

"You thought about me?" I asked teasing him, he rolled his eyes and turning around but not before I caught the light pink settling on his face. He dragged me up his driveway before I caught on. "Thank you, Alex." I whispered hopping he heard.

He turned around and smiled, "No problem, now when we get inside, we're going straight to fucking bed. Dude, you kept me up all night."

"You decided to come outside and talk to me." I muttered feeling upset that I kept him up.

He must of notice my down mood as he turned around and lifted my chin up so I was looking at him, "I was messing, Peyton."He let go of my chin while he locked the door behind me. "So you know where the spare room is?" I nodded before muttering a 'goodnight,' and making my way upstairs.

~ ~ ~


I woke up at nine am to the sound of someone knocking the door. I groaned thinking that five hours of sleep ain't enough, and what idiot would be up at nine?
I heard no movement from the room next to the spare room, which meant Alex was asleep. How he could sleep through the fucking banging? It beats me.

I slowly got up and looked down at what I was wearing, Alex's clothes. Which I asked for at around five am since I felt uncomfortable sleeping in what I was wearing. I shrugged at my outfit before running down stairs so the banging could stop.

"Alex, you asshole, open this fucking door." A males voice screamed. And he calls Alex the asshole. I slowly made my way to the door, opening it just as slowly. "Thank fuckin-- You're not Alex." He stated.

"What? Yes I am." I joked looking at him confused, hopping he'd buy the joke.

After about two minutes of looking me up and down, he decided to ask a question, "What's your middle name?"

I thought back to the countless of phone calls Alex had gotten from 'Lisa' and his mom. I smiled once it came back to me, "William."

His eyes went wide as he thought of another, "Ehh, What's your band called?"

Easy- "All Time Low,"

"What do you do in the band?"

Easy again- "Sing and rhythm guitar." Oh how lucky am I to of looked Alexander William Gaskarth up?

"Oh my god, Alex, what happened to you?" the dude cried pinching my cheek.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I heard Alex's deep voice say as he walked down the stairs. I smirked looking at the unknown person as he looked between me and Alex, who had come to stand beside me.

"Not funny." he muttered pushing pass us and walked to the living room. Alex looked at me confused but I just shook my head laughing. He than followed the unknown person into the living room as I made my way upstairs to the spare room.

I went straight to my phone which was lighting up, due to someone ringing me.

"Hello?" I asked not bothering to check the caller I.D.

"Peyton? Oh my god, Peyton darling, are you okay?" I heard my mothers voice on the other end of the line.

Whys she calling? I thought.

"Mom? Eh, yeah I'm fine.. Why are you calling?" I asked confused.

"What am I calling?" She scoffed, "Maybe because my daughter just left."

"Left? Excuse me mom, but as I re-call I didn't leave, you and dad kicked me out." I yelled, pretty sure Alex and guest could hear me, but I really didn't care.

"I did no such thing." Wow, that bitch, "Now, I am not going to yell over the phone. Come home this instant." I didn't even get a word in as she hung up on me.

"Oh god, I hate her so much." I muttered to myself.

Not even five minutes after the conversation with my mom, I was making my way down the stairs and talking to Alex.

"Thanks Alex. For all you've done." I smiled biting my lip looking up at him through my eye lashes.

"Not a problem, Pey.....ton. Remember, If you're mom and dad ever kick you out, you've got a place to stay." I looked at him confused.

"What happened to 'I never want to see you here again?'" I teased.

"Well, You've grown on me." He smirked pulling me into a hug.

"We've barely talked," I pointed out.

He sighed before laughing, "Do you want a place to stay or not if this happens again?"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." I mumbled into his t-shirt. I felt him kiss my hair as he let go.

"See you later, kid."

"I'm seventeen." I stated, "I'm not a kid."

"Whatever,"

"Bye," I heard the stranger yell from the living room.

"Bye..." I trailed off.

"Jack," Alex said with a nod.

"Bye Jack." I opened the door before smiling at Alex one last time.

"Shes cool." I heard Jack say just as I closed the door.

Well, Now I have to go to hell
♠ ♠ ♠
JACK! <3 Yay. The wait wasn't that long, I tried to update last night but I was just too tired and I always update at night, I don't know why though, its just a habit I guess.

Help!
Okay, So I tried to change the layout because I thought the other one was too purple, but it doesn't come up on my laptop. Is it coming up on all you're laptops/computer's?
It has a wooden background? Different picture of Alex?

Can someone please tell me if it came up on yours?

Please Comment & Subscribe lovies.. <3

Also if you are on Twitter, Follow Me

<3 So_Far_Away <3