Status: Active <3

Forget About It

Man-***.

The sun was starting to set over all of the buses and the park was closing down. "C'mon, Justin. We've got to get our merch tent down." I said walking past him.
We gathered everything to bring it back to the trailer so we could load up and head out to Northern California for tomorrow's show.
"Who's driving?" I asked, holding the keys out. All of the guys stood still around me. I broke out my cheesy smile and started talking in a baby voice. "Who wants to drive for six hours so I can sleep?"
"I'll fucking do it!" Ethan said, grabbing the keys.
"Shotgun!" Justin called.
Taylor started laughing. "Shot gun gets to stay up with the driver!" he said running for the SUV. I followed in suit.
"Fuck." Justin mumbled under his breath.
I woke up with my sweater under my head to Ethan and Justin talking and my phone vibrating on my chest.

From: Unknown
Hey, it's Alex.

I smiled to myself. I was going to have fun with this.

To: Unknown
Alex who?

My phone buzzed hardly a minute later.

From: Unknown
Alex Gaskarth. From All Time Low. We chit-chatted earlier.

I laughed to myself.

To: Unknown
Oh yeah. Hey, can I text you tomorrow? I'm trying to sleep.

From: Unknown
Only if you promise you'll text me tomorrow. Like, as soon as you wake up. ;)

I scoffed when i saw the winky face.

To: Unknown
I do.

I closed my phone.
I never said that i promised to text him back. the word 'promise' never danced off of my fingers.
I wanted to push this a little further.

I woke up, parked at the fair grounds. Taylor was asleep next to me and Ethan and Justin were passed out in the front.
I grabbed the keys from the center console and opened up the trailer.
I searched around for the tote that had all of my clothes in it and chose my outfit for the day.
I glanced around. Everything seemed pretty dead.
I turned the flashlight on I had on my phone and shut the trailer doors.
I emerged in my bright yellow tank top and light wash shorts with my favorite ray bans over my eyes.
I walked around until I found the coordinator's tent and walked in.
"Dear, Landon. right?" he asked, flashing me a smile.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"Alright, awesome. Well you guys did so well yesterday that we're bumping you back to later in the day at 5:15. Make sure they're there at 5." I nodded, taking careful notes in my head. "And the boys have an interview with Fuse at one, so make sure they're all at their merch tent and the interview will go to them."
"Alright. Thank you." I smiled, grabbing a scheduale for the day.
I started walking back to the car to take a basic inventory on how well we did yesterday with merch.
The girls loved my boys.
"Abbie!" I heard from behind me, followed my footsteps.
I spun around to see Alex standing there in his classic black skinny jeans and a white v-neck.
"You broke a promise." he smiled.
My heart skipped a few beats, but was eventually kicked into place by my mind.
"Sorry." I fake smiled. "I had stuff to do." I turned to start walking away and Alex soon fell into step with me.
"Well, I think that you should make it up to me." he smirked, confidently.
"Oh, yeah?" sarcasm filled my voice.
"How about lunch?"
I made a face. "Boys have an interview." We made it back to the car. "My boys come first. Sorry. Call me later and we'll figure it out." I said harshly.
"A-alright." he stuttered. "See you later, Abbie." he said turning and walking away.
I watched him as he walked away.
Half of him screamed man whore, and the other half seemed sweet.
I wanted to like him, but I couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading this so far!
Comments are appreciated. <3