Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Forgive me

Emily’s Point of View

He sat on the floor next to the blanket floor mat me made me. That’s where I lay now. Motionless. Breathing shallowly. Ignoring everything. Mostly him. I can’t take him right now. He slipped a pillow underneath me head. He must be getting all of this from the back of the truck. It just didn’t make any sense for him to be getting it from this empty trailer. Zane also pushed a plate near my head. Grilled cheese sandwich.

“Will you please eat for me, babe?” Why was he calling me babe? I didn’t like it? He didn’t need to be calling me little pet names. I didn’t want him to. I didn’t make a sound, or a move. He wasn’t getting any kind of reaction out of me. “Emily?”

I didn’t move again. I wouldn’t even make eye contact with him. He sighed, then moved his hand to stroke my swollen cheek bone. I flinched a bit. He just pretended that it didn’t happen. He brought his face to mine. Kissing my cheek, my black eye, my tears, then my lips. His soft hands held my head gently between them. Cradling me close. Wrapping a secure arm around my waist. Tucking me closely against his hard chest. I whimpered, pulling away from his kiss. Or at least trying to.

“Oh no, if you aren’t going to forgive me I guess I’m just going to have to kiss you until you do.” He growled. Laying me back down against the pillows he gave me. Then he leaned back down to kiss me. Stroking my hair back. Before long I found myself kissing back. Forcing my arms around his neck. Holding him there. He smiled against my lips. “I’m sorry, please don’t be angry anymore.”

“Don’t hurt me anymore.” I whispered. Closing my eyes and resting my forehead against him. Inhaling his scent. Fingers playing with his hair. I felt him nod. Kissing me once more. “Zane, why was Peter telling me about Stockholm Syndrome?”

He sighed then pulled away from me. “Because he thinks you have it. I don’t see how you could, you cared from the start. You didn’t start to care, you always did. Sure you feared me, but you were never mean or rude to me. You always cared. I believe you truly love me. I don’t think you are sick with that, don’t worry. I love you too.”

He leaned down to kiss me once more. Still letting me lock my arms around his neck. Then-after the making out-, well, we’ll just say things happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
...Okay if you don't get it they went to bed togeather lol. I just don't feel like going into detail.
Don't be a silent reader Thank you so much. I'd love to hear about what you guys think about Zane and Emily PLEASE :)
Song of the chapter Your Beauiful By; James Blunt