Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Sreaming for help

Emily’s Point Of View

I awoke tied to a bed. Not in the trailer, but in a hotel. I could tell because of the way the room was set up. Two queen size beds about 5 feet apart. Then a TV in between the front of them. I panicked inside. He hasn’t killed me yet. What does he plan to do to me?

Carefully I twisted. Finding my ankles tied to the end of the bed as well. They were tied so tightly that the bumpy bone on the inside of my ankles were banging against one another. It felt like the skin was being scraped because of it.

When I tried to turn my head I got a head rush. Not only that but a warm wet wash cloth fell onto the side of the pillow underneath my head. I pressed my cheek to it. The warm feeling soothed a bit of my fear. It felt nice.

After about a minute I got up the guts to take a look around. Trying to find Zane. It wasn’t like him to not be in the room with me. To not say anything to me when I know that he is so disgusted with me. But he was no were in sight. I took in a shaky breath. Finding it clear, and feeling better then it did before. It felt like I wasn’t sick anymore.

“H-Help.” I whimpered. Forcing myself to yank at the rope. Feeling the fear rise up inside me once more when I heard the weakness of my voice. “Help me please.” I whimpered again. Trying to sound a little louder.

The sound of a door opening made me freeze. I trembled a bit when I heard footsteps. Zane’s body rounded the corner. Sopping wet and wrapped in a wet towel. He didn’t make a sound when he seen I was awake. He looked at me for all of two seconds. Then he turned to the dresser and grabbed a pair of dark blue boxers. Turning away from me to drop the towel then slip them on. Then he turned back to me. Beginning to walk over to me. I was to scared to move an inch, to even breath as he neared me.

He sat next to me, placing a hand over my waist. I couldn’t bring myself to breath at all. He picked up the wash cloth and laid it across my forehead once more. I whimpered again.

“Shh.” He hummed. “I’ll get you a glass of water.” He stood back up and walked back to the bathroom. Why was he being nice? Why wasn’t he hurting me? What was wrong? He did something, I know it. He’s never this nice to me. I closed my eyes for a second. Trying to breath normally. Let out my fear. “Here.” I jumped at the sound of his voice. He ignored it, then gently lifted my head. Allowing me to take a quick drink. “There. You scared me, you haven’t been moving for two days. I was afraid you had a concussion.”

He sighed when I didn’t say anything to him. His green eyes softened, and he reached down to my ankles. Untying the knot, then helping me stretch out my legs. I still didn’t say a word. I guess I was just to frightened to. If he was going to hurt me, he was really delaying it. I don’t like it. He reached up to untie my wrists. They fell onto the with a hard thud. I could see the blood seeping off from them. An odd feeling of de`ja vo washed over me.

It felt like this had happened before. I faintly remembered it.

~Flashback~

“Don’t move, Emily. You aren’t in any danger.” Zane demanded. I struggled against him. “Stop, the ropes have already cut you. Trust me, I’m not going to hurt you, you are fine.” He gasped when I slipped out of his grasp and tumbled off from the bed. Slamming my forehead against the corner of the night stand. “Oh Emily, are you okay?” He scooped me up, but my vision was blurred. It hurt. When I tried to make out his facile features, all I could see was a blurry cloud of what use to be his face. I felt my head lull back into his hand. “Emily? Babe? Come on stay awake. Stay awake.” But I didn’t. I found myself passing out in his arms.

~End Of Flashback~

That must have been what he was talking about. The concussion I mean. He though I got a concussion from the table. Not from him hitting me. He did hit me didn’t he? That was what I was afraid of wasn’t it? Of him hitting me?

“Don’t run from me again, Emily. I don’t want you to be scared of me anymore.” He picked me up. Tucking me tightly against his chest. “Lets get you cleaned up.”

I felt my cheek press to his neck. The washcloth slid down his shoulder. He swatted it off then walked me to the bathroom. I found a rust stained shower, and a teal colored toilet inside. He set me on that then turned to the matching sink. I looked at myself through the mirror. I had a gash on my forehead, and tear stained cheeks.

He grabbed a thing of gaze off from side of the sink. Opening it then reaching for my wrists. He wrapped them tightly then moved to my ankles. Taking care of me like we were a married couple. We might as well be. If I’m going to be stuck with him forever, I better make the most of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, wait until the next chapter. Another fight I'm thinking :) Emily might get the upper hand.
Don't be a silent reader please
Song of the chapter I Need A Doctor by: Dr.Dre feat. Eminem and Skyler Grey