Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

I love you

Emily’s Point Of View

The water made a pip plop sound as it lightly hit the rust stained shower floor that I was sitting on. Zane had left the room so I could take a shower. So I was planning to spend as much time in here as I could milk out of him. He was thinking I was washing, when in reality I was just sitting in the water. Letting it massage my aching back and legs. Sure, running away again was stupid, and I only have myself to blame for hurting. But who can blame me for trying? Sure I might love him, but he’s abusive. Not to mention the fact that he kidnapped me. You’d have to be down right brain dead to not try to escape, to get home. Just the thought hurt me, I want to go home. I’m not stopping until I get there.

The water spout made a whining noise, breaking the water flow for a couple seconds. By the look of it, it hasn’t been run in a long time. I’m not doing it any good by letting it run for a long period of time. But I can’t help it, I don’t want to go out there and face him.

It didn’t surprise me when the water turned from hot, to warm, to freezing. But I still turned my face up to it. Letting it run over my features. The cold water meant I have been in here for a while, he’s bound to come in sooner or later. I have to make the most of my time.

I brought my wrist up to my face. Studying the gaze that he wrapped in tape so it didn’t get wet, and I couldn’t tare it off. He said if I tore it off I could bleed out. My free fingers came up to pick at the tape. Forcing myself to ignore the pain from the frostbite-which was almost healed anyway. One of my fingers found a crease. I began picking more at it. Wanting to yank off the gaze then just lay down and fall asleep. I don’t want him to be my life line anymore. I don’t want him to run my life.

Finally I got a big enough piece off to be able to yank at it. It wasn’t posing a big threat, it was coming off just like it wanted off my skin as well.

The door to the bathroom opened. I felt myself freeze in fear. Not giving myself time to fix the gaze, Zane poked his head in. Freezing as well when he seen what I was doing. He suddenly had me out of the water and sitting on the toilet. Cussing under his breath.

“What is with you, seriously its not that bad with me.” He grabbed some more tape then re wrapped it. Tighter, making sure I was unable to pick at it. He also checked the other one then wrapped me in a soft white towel. “I don’t want to loose you, Emily. Why do you keep running. You know you would be in perfect shape if you didn’t try to run all the time. I don’t want to hurt you.” His hand pressed into my cheek. I found myself pressing against it. Not realizing what I was doing. “I love you, can’t you see that?”

Then he leaned into kiss me. I kissed back without thinking about it at all. What was wrong with me? I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! I can’t love him! No!

Despite my words I wrapped my arms around his neck. Still kissing him. Hold him there with me. I don’t want to leave him, but I don’t want to stay with him either. I can’t win either way. I’m doomed.

After that I don’t really know what happened. It was like I blocked it all out. All I know is that I woke up on the bed. Zane next to me. Still sleeping. When I saw him, it wasn’t hard to guess what happened. But oddly, I didn’t care. I wasn’t angry, I wasn’t sad. I was happy. This shouldn’t make me happy. Was there something wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay see he's not sbusing her so I think he's finally got ahold of himself lol
Song of the chapter My Dilemma By: Selina Gomez and the Scene