Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Dream

Emily's Point of View
~Dream~

Thunder and lighting. Rain. I ran. Faster then I've ever ran before. It hurt my feet. My lungs burned. The wet sand made it harder and harder to run. I was sinking down. Drowning in the rain.

The women chased me. Screaming at me. A knife in her hand. She was like a monster. Blood all over her clothes. Dripping down. Was that the rain? Blood. Not rain?

I could see Zane ahead of me. Holding a dead women in his arms. Her mouth opened. A spider on her cheek. He was crying. Why was he crying? Why did he look so frightened? I sunk down again.

"ZANE!" I sobbed. Trying to reach him. Was I safe with him? Was it safe near him? His eyes met mine. His hand reached for me.

"Come here pretty little girl. Zane can't help you. He kidnapped you remember? He's not safe. You don't like it here, Emily. You want to go home. I'll bring you home. It's not going to hurt." The women sneered. I tripped then. Face planting the hard wet sand. I felt a pain in my foot, like it was stabbed. Sure enough when i finally got myself twisted around, that knife was stuck though my foot. She was standing over me. "See it didn't hurt. Now just let me finish you off."

"EMILY!?" Zane cried. That's when the sand finally sucked my body down with it. The women smiled down at me. Her teeth yellow with age, her gray hair balding. She twiddled her fingers and her smile grew.

"Zane's not happy with you anymore, girlie. He wants someone new. But don't worry. I'll kill her too."


~End of Dream~

"Emily? Wake up, stop screaming. Please don't scream." Zane's voice begged. My eyes snapped open. he was leaning over me. We were still in the truck, parked at a WES-CO gas station. "Shh, someone will hear you. Whats wrong?"

I felt a tear run down my cheek. The tip of his finger caught it. Then he looked at me like I was the more fragile thing he had ever seen. His dashing green eyes softened. For once he looked like a normal person to me. There wasn't any fear in my heart. I was okay with the closeness of him, I didn't mind the smell of his skin leaking onto me. Actually, that woody smell comforted me. I was happy with it being near me.

"Are you okay?"

"No." I whimpered. It wasn't just the dream that hurt me. My feet were throbbing, and my hands ached. I wanted the pain to stop. It was like someone was repeatable smacking them. It hurt.

"I got you some pain killers and a water. Would you like some?" He was acting to nice. It worried me. He was never so nice, so gentle. "Once you take them you can move into the back so you can lay down if you like."

I nodded. Hoping that maybe, he would stay like this forever. But that was just a child's dream. I knew better. This can't last forever. It never will. He'll be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually had this dream. I had to write it down, and it worked perfectly for Zane and Emily. I hope you like it.
Don't be a silent reader, please comment. Tell me what you think. I love to hear input. :)
Song of the chapter Halo By: Beyonce`