Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

The way I think about her

Zane's Point of View

She was still eating her fries. It was quite amusing to watch. I loved the way she smirked when she watched me looking at her. It was cute.

I honestly think I love her for more then the way she talks to me. She just was so easy to love. Once she got past that feeling of fear towards me, she was quite carefree. She joked around and laughed that pretty little laugh of hers. It was like chiming bells. I loved it. Listening to it chime through the air. It was so much different then mine. Hers was so soft and cute, mine was just a disaster.

She brought so much out of me. The joy in life was back when we had out little meaning ful talks. My smile grew on my face once more. I didn't feel depressed or sad. I felt human. For once in my life I felt like could live. She made me regret everything. Made me hate my life for the things that I did to those poor people. I really do think that she could change me for good. I might just be able to change my ways if I can fix my look on life. It'd be easy if I had her.

"Stop watching me." She giggled. Turning towards the door a little bit. "You're going to make me choke if I laugh, its hard enough to eat these,"

I took a sip of my sweet tea. "I can't help it." I chuckled. Slipping it back into the cup holder. Then I reached over to touch her shoulder. She turned to it. Watching it carefully. Like I was going to hurt her. "Are you still scared of me?"

"Yes." She sighed. Sliding over to me. "Sit still." I did. Feeling exictment flood me when she leaned into kiss me. Wrapping her arms around my neck. "You are so much warmer then me." She growled.

I smiled, wrapping ym arm around her waist. "I think that there might be a reason behind that miss frostbite. I hope you are going to be fine in about a week give or take a few days. At least thats what I'm hoping."

"I sure hope you are right."
♠ ♠ ♠
In the last chapter I posted some pics of Zane and Emily in my Author notes if you would like to take a look at them.
Don't Be A Silent Reader!
Song of the chapter 6 Months by; Hey Monday