Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Shocking Moments

Emily’s Point of View

His words echoed through my mind, which was now blank. ‘Because I might love you’. If he might love me, I might love him. Was that the feeling that I was experiencing? Love. Or was it the fact that he’s the only person I’ve seen in so long? What ever it was didn’t make me stop doing what I was doing at this very moment. Kissing him.

He made the first move. I’ll admit to that. But I was no where near stopping him. When he moved into kiss me, I moved into kiss him. It felt right. This was the first time I felt no fear with him. Every other time I’ve been with him, there was at least a little fear inside on me. But this time, I was empty of that feeling and replaced by another. Joy, maybe complete happiness.

I pressed my hand to his chest. Pushing myself away from him. The face expression he wore told me that he was sad that I did it. His arms still wrapped around me. Tight enough to pull me back.

“I’m sorry” He stated. Moving one hand to pick up one of my own. Beginning to unwrap it. “Let me see.”

A twitch of pain snapped through one of my fingers. I winced. “Ow, be careful.”

“Sorry.” He began using his other hand. In about fifty seconds he had the gaze away from my skin. Which was a pale gray, almost blue. “Can you bend your fingers?”

I didn’t really want to try. But I did. Of course I could. But god it hurt. Like it was supposed to be numb, but it wasn’t. I winced again. Zane sighed then pulled my hand up to his face. Studying the fingers. Then kissing the tip of each one.

“Its my fault, I shouldn’t have let you run. If I would’ve went after you, you would not be in pain right now. I would’ve caught you and you would’ve been fine. But no, I let you run off into the woods then I worked on that stupid quad so I could find you on that. I hate myself for it.” He reached for the gaze again. Getting ready to rewrap it. But I pulled away.

“I don’t like the gaze.” I whined. In truth, I wanted to study my fingers myself. To access the damage. Try to figure out how long it would take me to heal. Hopefully not to long. Its already annoying, not being able to use my fingers. Not being able to walk. “Please.”

“No, Emily. The doctor put it there for a reason. You can’t talk me out of this. You need it. I’m not letting you get hurt anymore.” He demanded. Wrapping it anyway. “I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologize. You do that to much.” I demanded. Watching him rewrap it. He honestly does take to well care of me. I love him for it. “Kiss me again.” He chuckled. Then pinned off the gaze. Capturing my chin between his thumb and forefinger. Just like every romance novel tell of. Then leaned in, and kissed me. Quickly and sweetly. Pulling away quicker then I liked. But I could really help that.

“What would you like to eat?” He smirked. Helping me back over to the passenger seat. Arg, how much longer can we be in this truck? Its boring and nothing really happens here…well besides my first kiss. Yeah, 17 years old and he just took my first kiss. It was sad really. I was happy that it was him though.

“Something magical and full of wonder.” I joked. He smirked. “Something easy to eat please.”

“You can eat fries quite easily.” He informed. Starting the engine. I buckled up and brought my feet up to stare at the gaze. Debating how I could get it off after he want to sleep. I hate that stupid gaze. It’s coming off no matter what. “What?”

“Oh nothing.” I whispered. Watching him back up then pull into the drive through.

“Okay, I’m going to trust you on that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw! Te-He I'm camping at the moment, so i will not be able to undate for about a week and a half. Sorry.
DON"T BE A SILENT READER :) tell me what you think
This is what the frostbite looks like if you want to see. I'll admit its sort of weird looking so beware. Frostbite

Song of the chapter Say By; John Mayer

Heres some more pics of Zane;
Zane 1
Zane 2

Heres some of Emily.
Emily1
Emily 2