Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 17.

“Ouch.” Chloe hissed when she felt the muscles in her lower stomach cramp. She relaxed into the soft couch and soothed her warm hand over her belly, trying to ease on the contractions.

She sighed when the pain diet out and turned another page in her thick book. “Gosh, why discover a forest for five pages!?” She mumbled and flicked through the chapter, trying to get to the interesting parts.

Her calamity was disturbed when her iPhone went off on Brian’s coffee table. “Aw,” She pouted when she had to bend over to reach the phone.

“Great.” Chloe muttered when she saw the callers ID. “Sup?” She sighed.

“Hey siiissssss!” She heard a familiar voice giggle excitedly.

“Hey Alicia…” Chloe said to her sister tiredly.

“It’s Luna now! Remember?” Her sister whined on the other line.

“Righ…Luna…” Chloe rolled her eyes, “How are you doing?” She asked and began playing with the book’s cover, peeling off the edge.

“Oh I’m fabulous!” Luna squealed.

“Is that so? Shouldn’t you be pregnant with Ville Valo’s baby by now?” Chloe scorned.

“No!!! But I did see a HIM concert like last week! It was fab as always!” Luna laughed childishly.

“I’m sure it was fab.” Chloe smirked, she always found her younger sister to be immature and impulsive.

“Kaja, you can be so mean sometimes! Get over it!” Chloe could swear that in Norway, Luna was rolling her eyes.

Chloe was about to protest when Luna spoke up again, “I saw you, you know!!!”

“Saw me? Where? Aren’t you in Bergen?” Chloe asked, referring to their hometown.

“I meant online! You dummy!” Luna chuckled.

“Well that’s old news! I’m always on the internet in Norway…We’re Laursens, Remember?” Chloe sighed cynically.

“Noooo! I saw you on the gossip section on one of my Metal blogs!!!” Luna insisted.

"You did?” Chloe gulped, understanding where her sister was going.

“Oh yes I did!” Luna exclaimed, “Why didn’t you tell me you were hanging out with A7X?!” She complained.

“Ummmm,” Chloe pondered, trying to come up with a credible lie. Her sister was the last person Chloe wanted to find out about her relationship with Brian.

Unfortunately, that was absolutely inevitable.

“Well, They’re an American band and you’re more into the Scandinavian rock scene and all that so I figured you wouldn’t be intereste-“ Chloe rambled.

“Dra til helvete.” Luna cursed in Norwegian and Chloe gasped.

“Don’t you curse at me missy!” Chloe warned in her bitchiest tone.

“I have all the right to! You’ve been keeping secrets from me!” Luna insisted.

“Well guess what? You’re my baby sister and I dont own you a damn thing, understood?” Chloe snapped.

“Sorry…” Luna’s tone of voice suddenly dropped and turned gentle and full of guilt.

Something was obviously suspicious about Luna, she never gave up so effortlessly.

“What do you want?” Chloe asked straightforwardly, she didn’t have the nerves for her sister’s pranks.

“Whaa- I’m just calling to check on my beloved sissy!” Luna gasped innocently.

“Mmm, bye.” Chloe rolled her eyes and was about to hang up when she heard her sister shouting over the phone.

“What?” Chloe hissed when she pressed the receiver back to her ear.

“I have a ticket to California.” Luna mumbled and Chloe’s eyes almost popped out of their holes.

“What?!?!?!?! Don’t you get enough thrills in Norway?! Go see a Kotiteollisuus concert or something!” Chloe begged.

“Kaj, I’m tired of this place… it’s always cold and wet….I wanna wear a bikini and fry myself on the beach!” Luna said sincerely.

“But-“ Chloe mumbled helplessly, not able to find an excuse to cancel her sister’s visit.

“Sissy pleaseee!” Luna pleaded.

“Fine…” Chloe surrendered and Luna squealed in triumph. “But don’t forget to bring the shoes that were delivered to me ok?! I’ve done some online shopping and forgot to change my address.” Chloe smacked herself on the forehead.

“Oh yeah those Alexander McQueen boots sure looked damn sexy!” Luna smirked.

“You whore! Stop using my belongings!” Chloe yelped. “When are you coming anyways?”

“In a week.” Chloe could clearly hear that Luna was grinning.

“Dumme faen.” Chloe snapped and hung up on her sister.

“Guh!!!” Chloe groaned both because she was frustrated and because her stomach was hurting again.

“Stupid book!” the fury burned inside of her and she tossed the heavy copy of “Lord Of The Rings” aside and it landed on the floor with an extremely loud crush, much louder than she expected.

She soon realized that the bang was the result of the book hitting the floor and the front door being burst open.

Brian stormed inside and dropped his heavy blue sports bag to the floor. Chloe eyed him and sat up, painfully.

“What are you wearing?” She smirked, had on what looked like a white robe with matching pants and a red belt.

“It’s my BJJ Gi!” Brian said and hung his keys on a hook by the door.

Chloe laughed, “Babe, are you stuttering? And why are you wearing a robe?”

Brian’s eyes narrowed to slits when he shot Chloe a warning look, making her grin. “It’s my BJJ outfit, see?” He approached her and pointed at the embellishment on his pullover.

"Righhhhtt…” Chloe mumbled and sat back."Aren't you hungover?" She asked.

"Are you kidding? One training session and I'm as sobe as fuck." Brian answered.

"You look like a gay elf.” She said.

“Just so you know, it’s a much respected form of martial arts!” Brian pouted, sat by her side and began taking the white attire off.

“Well I was indeed wondering on how you get those.” She smiled and felt his strong biceps.

“No baby, these are the pure result of intense weightlifting.” He flexed his arm. “And this, on the other hand,” He exposed his torso and caressed his chest. “Is the fruits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.” He grinned.

“Sounds tough.” Chloe mocked and Brian placed his hand on her exposed thigh, gently caressing her smooth skin.

“You know what, Bri?” She asked and brought a manicured finger to her lips, pretending to be considering a heavy thought.

“What’s that?” He groaned and climbed on top of her, supporting his bodyweight by his hands.

“I don’t really care how you work on your muscles, “ She whispered, “, as long as I get to enjoy them.”

Brian ginned and leant in to kiss her full lips, dipping his tongue into her mouth. “You can enjoy them now…” He said hotly in her ear and lowered himself onto her, almost squashing her with his large body.

“Awww!! Get off!!!!” Chloe whimpered when she felt the sharp pain in her abdomen and she pushed Brian off.

“What did I do?! Damn if you’re so fragile maybe you should come to BJJ with me!” Brian laughed.

“Keep dreaming.” Chloe smacked him across the head and caressed her lower stomach with her hand, trying to relax.

“Are you in pain baby? Have I squashed you?” Brian asked guiltily and stroked the inside of her leg.

Chloe shook her head and rested her legs on Brian’s knees, “No…Mother nature paid me a visit.” She said grumpily and pouted, still holding onto her aching stomach.

“What? Like, diarrhea?” Brian smirked and cocked an eyebrow.

“No! Gross!” Chloe exclaimed. “It’s my period…” She mumbled, “It hurts.”

“Be happy that you’re fertile and able to reproduce!” He stated and lifted himself off the couch.

Chloe jaw dropped, “That’s so chauvinistic of you! Gosh, men are so insensitive”! She gasped and kicked his hip with her leg.

“Pfff someone’s grumpy,” Brian teased and picked up his Gi from the floor.

“Where are you going??” Chloe called when Brian began making his way up his stairs, she couldn’t help but stare at his ass while he did so.

“Shower!” He yelled back.

“Alone?!” She gasped, kind of offended.

“Are you shitting me? You said you were on your period!” Chloe heard Brian shout from the second floor.

“I’m only PMSing!” She mumbled to herself and sank back into the sofa, crossing her arms over her chest and pouting.

“Are you coming or what? We need to take advantage of your body while we still can!” Brian’s head popped from the corner and he grinned.

“Brian, you’re disgusting.” Chloe claimed humorously and lifted herself off the couch, heading towards the main bathroom.

“Amazing.” She smirked when she saw him completely naked, posing against the door, trying to look sexy.

“I know right?” He winked. “I like you Pj’s.” he added randomly.

Chloe shook her head and chuckled while taking her shirt and bottoms off. “My sister’s coming.” The news escaped Chloe’s mouth and she couldn’t hold them back.

“Ok.” Brian shrugged and wrapped his arms around Chloe’s slender waist when she stood in front of him.

“No…You don’t get it…” She sighed while playing with his messy hair.

“What’s not to get?” Brian’s words were muffled by the kisses he placed on Chloe’s shoulders and jaw line.

“Brian, she a groupie…of every metal band out there.” Chloe mumbled while Brian walked her inside the bathroom and towards the shower.

“I don’t care.” He shrugged and turned on the water, pushing Chloe inside the spacious, marble shower cabin.

The water hit them and Brian hugged her naked body, caressing every curve with his eager hands. Chloe's hair darkened and cascaded down her bare back as the water soaked it.

“I care!” Chloe pouted and ran her hands down his wet, tattooed chest, tracing his Blueblood tattoo with her fingertips.

“Can we discuss this later?” He huffed and his hands made their way to Chloe’s firm butt, squeezing.

“I’m so fucking horny right now.” He pulled on Chloe’s bottom lip and began sucking and biting it. Chloe grinned began roaming his toned torso with her wet hands, traveling lower with each move.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed chapter 17! Pleaseee comment and subscribe.