Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Dress

As we entered the house, Carla came over to us, a grin playing on her face.

“Did you guys have fun?” She asked excitedly and I blushed. Ace laughed, and shook his head.

“The pretty waitress gave me her number, but Scarlet took it.” Ace said and I blushed harder. Carla glared at him.

“Well, then that waitress is a whore.” I laughed and she smiled.

“Now, Go rest.” She smiled softly and we walked to our room in silence.

I entered my closet and slowly closed the door. Sighing, I reached behind me to unzip the dress. No luck. The zipper was too small. I growled in anger and walked out the door to Ace already asleep.

“Ace?” I whispered as I poked him.

“Hm?” He opened one eye as he picked his head up.

“Can you help me unzip this dress?” I whispered shyly and he smirked.

“My pleasure.” He murmured as he got up. He sat down on this knees and my back faced him.

I felt his hands glide down from my neck to my shoulders and then the zipper that was on the middle of my back.

He slowly un zipped it as I tried to control my breathing. He carefully took my hand, twisted my arm slightly, and placed my hand on the zipper, so I could hold the dress from falling.

“Thank you.” I whispered as I ran to the closet.

Oh,God. Please remove these butterflies from my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
For some reason, I'm in love with this chapter :D