Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Date

I stared at the dress Carla set out for me. It was a dark blue, that reached the floor, a sparkly blue sash went from the shoulder to the waist. I pulled it on and smiled at the perfect feeling.

"Scarlet! Dear, you look fantastic!" Carla giggled as she fixed my hair and make up. As I walked down the stairs, I saw Ace looking angry. He was tapping his foot and huffing.

I cleared my throat shyly and he stared at me shocked.

"Well,What do you do?" Carla demanded.

He shook off his shocked face and took my small hand in his. Leading me to the car, he opened the door and I got in quietly.

The whole car ride was quiet, but inside my head I was cursing Carla out. It's so awkward! And its gonna be like this no matter what we do. I heard him curse and the car stopped suddenly. I was thrown forward but the seat belt held me back.

"Sorry." He muttered as he parked the car. I sighed and unbuckle my seat belt. Once I heard him get out, I followed him.

The restaurant we were in was very, very fancy. Ladies sat with their noses up high and the men looking down waitresses shirts.

I rolled my eyes silently and Ace glanced at me in annoyance. "I feel the same way, but just don't do that in front of them." He whispered in my ear and I blushed.

"Hello, What can I do for you?" The waitress asked,smiling only at Ace. I scowled.

"Reservations for Jones?" He asked smoothly and she smiled.

"Right this way." She led us to a private table.

"The person who called said you guys would need allot of privacy." She smiled a flirty smiled and I raised my brow. Desperate whore.

Ace held the chair out for me and I sat down as he pushed it froward smoothly. I blushed and I saw him smirk as he sat down.

“So?” He raised a brow in my direction and I furrowed my brows.

“What?”

“Nothing.” He shrugged and awkwardness dawned on the table.

Another waitress appeared and smiled directly at Ace. “Hi! What would you like to order?” She asked a bit too warmly. I raised a brow as I stared at her back.

“Scarlet?” Ace looked at me and I placed my order smile cheerily at her. The girls smile fell when she saw my wedding band.

Nodding dumbly, she walked away.

“What was that?” I heard him mutter and I smirked.

“Her? She was just a desperate whore.” I said happily and he laughed loudly. A few people looked over at us and I stared right back at them. Some looked away and others looked down south where my leg was sticking out of the space thing.

“Married. Sorry.” I mouthed to one guy and he blushed.

“Why did you do that?” Ace asked quietly and I shrugged.

“Because he’s such a pedophile.”I said slowly and he laughed.

“No girl I have ever been with did that.” He pointed towards the guy and I smiled.

“I just hate the attention, I guess.” I shrugged and the waitress came back with our orders. I smiled making sure she saw my perfectly straight teeth.

When she left Ace laughed softly. “Have you ever had braces?” I nodded slowly as I chewed.

“I got them because Sandra-my sister- pushed me down a slide and I hit the pole and about 5 teeth twisted. It was painful, but that made my Mom get me braces. I had braces for a bout 3 years since the damage she did was a lot.” I explained and he nodded.

“How old were you?”

“I was 10. So I had to go through middle school with those damn braces.” I muttered and he laughed.

“Why’d she push you? He asked and I shrugged.

“She was always...jealous. I guess. If I got a barbie doll from the store, she got a bratz doll. If I joined ballet, she joined cheer leading,dance, and singing. It was always a fight to get the attention of my parents. I guess she won.” I whispered the last sentence and Ace nodded slowly.

“Let’s play 20 questions.” I said suddenly and he raised a brow.

“20 questions?”

“Yeah its a game where you ask each other questions.” I said simply and he nodded.
“You first.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“Favorite color?” He laughed at my questions and I glared at him.

“Answer it!” I snapped playfully.

“I guess it’s green.” I made a face and he raised a brow.

“Whats wrong with green?”

“Its...weird.” I said slowly and thats how the conversation of green started.

“Its 10:00!” I exclaimed and Ace glanced at his watch.

“It’s getting late. Let’s go.” As he paid, I notice the waitress slip a paper in his hand. I glanced at it to see a few numbers written on it.

As we walked to the car, I grabbed his hand and snatched the paper away.

“Jealous?” He smirked and glared at him.

“In your dreams.”

“Then give me the paper.”

“No.” I said childishly. He laughed and opened the door for me.

As we drove home, I couldn’t help but think about how good his hand felt.

Shut up! Ace is Ace! Only two years left and I’ll leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! Its been a while :/
I have to say that I love you guys no matter how slow I update this story.
My other stories will be updated, just wait :D