Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Parents?

“Scarlet? Wake up. The medicine.” Ace shook me awake and I growled.

“I don’t need it!” I smacked his hand away and he chuckled. “Scarlet, yes you do.” He chuckled once more and I groaned.

I pulled my self up, and he smiled. “Here.” He put the spoon to my lips and I glared at him. Quickly drinking the thing on the spoon, I sighed.

“Is it that bad?” He laughed as he walked towards his side of the bed. “You wanna taste it?” I asked happily and he rolled his eyes. Turning the lamplight off, he chuckled. “Go to sleep.” He mumbled and I groaned.

Soon enough, sleep engulfed me and all I dreamed about was his electric blue eyes.

My eyes snapped open suddenly and I sighed. It was only 7:30. I sighed and got off the bed. Might as well be refreshed. Going to my closet, I pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top. Going into the bathroom, I took a birdbath and brushed my hair. Once I had changed I opened the door to walk out but I slammed into someone.

“Ow!” I muttered as I glared up at Ace.

“Sorry. Why are you up?” He asked smiling.

“I don’t know, I’m not tired anymore. What time do you leave?”

“I leave at 10.” He said as he headed into the bathroom. I furrowed my eyebrows. 10? So why is he up so early?

Shrugging, I walked down stairs to the kitchen to find Carla cooking and humming. I smiled at her as I sat down. “So, Mrs.Jones you will be having pancakes with orange juice today.” She said in an British accent and I laughed.

“Carla! Can you please tie this for me!” Ace came in fumbling with his tie. I rolled my eyes as I hopped off the stool. Tip toeing, I tugged at his tie to loosen. “What did you do!? This is freakin mess.” I laughed as he blushed.

“I hate ties. But I have a meeting today and I need to look professional.” He muttered and I loosened his tied quickly. Working the tie into perfection, I smiled at him. “How do you know this?” He gaped at me and I smiled.

“I used to help my Dad with his ties.” I shrugged as I sat back down.

As Carla set our food down, I started talking. “So, If you leave at 10 why do you wake up so early?” I asked and he rolled his eyes.

“So I can gather all the things I’ll need for the day.” He said in a “duh” tone.

I rolled my eyes. “You need to loosen up a bit more.” I stated and he chuckled.

“Sure I do.” That’s when we all ate in a comfortable silence.

Once Ace left, I roamed the house. I found my self back at the library looking at pictures as Carla cleaned the already spotless place.

“Carla? Where are Ace’s parents?” I asked and I saw her freeze.

“They died the day before the marriage.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I updated! I might not update next week since school is opening in 2-3 weeks and I need to get ready :/