Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Kiss Goodnight

I was breathing heavily as I laid there in his arms. It had been about 10 minutes since we had kissed and it wasn’t awkward. It was...sweet. After he pulled away, he just stared at me with this look in his eyes, then he reached over to the lamp and turned the light off.

That’s it. He didn’t say anything, he just laid down. I can tell he was still awake with how much he was stirring. A smile made it’s way onto my face. He can’t fall asleep, my kiss left him surprised.

I have always heard that love is so much better than your dreams combined, and that you don’t want to sleep since reality is better than your dreams. That was Doctor Sousse wasn’t it?

He stirred once more and I sighed. Glancing at the digital clock, I saw 12:30. Rolling my eyes, I turned onto my side that was facing him and wrapped my arms tighter around his waist.

I can tell he was enjoying it by the way his body reacted. Smirking, I hooked my leg up to his waist as if I was hugging a Teddy bear.

“Scarlet?” He whispered as he poked my waist. It took every ounce of will that I had not to shriek. I hate when people tickle me.

He continued poking my side until I growled and sat on top of him. I put my knees on both his sides and placed my arms on his chest. Even through the darkness I can see his eyes widen.

“I thought you were asleep.”

“I was until you kept poking my side!” I growled playfully and he chuckled softly.

“Okay, now get off me you stick.” He poked my side again and I slapped his chest.

“No. How did you feel?” I whispered as I stared at him through the darkness.

“I don’t know.” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

I stayed sitting on him as I looked down. “You said you wouldn’t lie.” I whispered again and he sighed.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around me so I wouldn’t fall back. “I seriously don’t know how I felt, okay?” His eyes seemed to glow and I nodded stupidly.

“I’m sorry Scarlet. This is not suppose to happen! I am not in love with you! Okay!? I felt something, but I’m sure it’s not love...it can’t be love.” He said sternly and a lump formed in my throat.

“Okay.” I whispered and tried to pull away form him, but his grip was tight.

“Don’t get sad, please don’t. I’m just confused,okay?” He hugged me tightly and I nodded again.

“So, do I forget about the kiss and everything romantic that happened between us?” I asked and he froze.

“No. Those were honestly the nicest moments ever.” He whispered and I nodded.

“So, what do we do?”

He sighed as he rubbed my back. “Scarlet?”

“Hm?”

“Can I get a kiss good night?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I love the comments I get on this story, but they are so.....I don't know! One worded?

Some are "awesome!" or "loved it!" Seriously? I appreciate you loved it, but that's all you wanna say to someone who worked on a chapter?

No offence to anyone....