Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Medicine

Someone shook me awake and I groaned.

“Wake up Scarlet. You have to take this medicine.” Someone said and I slowly opened my eyes.

“Ace?” I whispered.

“I’m glad you remember me.” He smiled softly and I stared at him.

He slowly pulled me up into a sitting position and I gasped in pain.

“Sorry.” He mumbled as he turned around to grab something.

“Here. Take this.” He handed me a small cup and I stared into the purple goo. I sniffed it and grimaced.

“No. It smells horrible.” I muttered and he smiled.

“I know. But just take it.” He insisted and I shook my head.

He sighed and sat down next to me. “Listen Scarlet. I know your mad about your wrist and I know it hurts. But no matter how much this medicine stinks, it will help you heal.” He said softly and I stared into his electric blue eyes.

He stared back at me with and expectant look in his eyes and I sighed, defeated.

“If I die.. will come back to haunt you.” I muttered and he laughed. I sighed and slowly drank the gooey liquid.

“See, It wasn’t that bad.” He insisted and I glared at him.

“It tasted horrible.” I muttered as I laid down. He sighed and turned off the light.

I heard him lay down and I sighed.

Maybe this marriage won’t be that bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. It's boring, kill me :/
So far my summer sucks butt -.-