i 'm not moving to indonesia and i'm not cinderella

CHAPTER 4 (Blaze)

I'm at home and its raining outside. I'm laying down starring at the ceiling fan. Just thinking about how things went down a school. Playing in my head like it was a HD movie. I decided to put on my coat and walk net door to talk to her. So I went and knocked on the door. The door opened. She looked like her mom.
“Hi, I'm blaze, um can I talk to Adrian” I said.
He replied”she's not here right now.”
I asked “do you know where she went?”
“no she never come home.”
I smiled “thank you, nice to see you Mr. Matthew.”
“nice to see you to blaze.”
He closed the door. I thought to myself she never came home. Where could she be? I decided to walk towards the school. But when I was two streets down from the school I saw her book-bag next to the trees. I prayed please let her be okay. I pushed my way through the stiff trees. Which opened up into a secret pathway. That's when I realized where I was. But then I saw Adrian. Thankfully taking my mind off of it.
She was laying on the ground looking up at the gray
clouds. The rain hitting her face.
She said calmly “how did you find me?”
I answered “your dad said you never came home. So I walked down the street. I saw your book bag and then I found you.”
She said “oh.”
I laid down next to her. Knowing that she was depressed we could be here a while. Plus, this would be the perfect time to apologize.
She queried “What do you want?”
I replied ”What do I want? I want to know what is wrong?”
“What?”
I repeated “What's wrong?”
She said “It's a long story.”
I stated “we have time.”
She said “I was four years old and me and my parents where living in Florida. My mom was happy as ever for some reason. My dad was at work. My mom called me. So I came in and she was in the bathroom in the tub. At the time I didn't know she was bathing in oil. She asked me to hand her something and when I turned around I knocked the candle into the tub. The fire rose and she started screaming. I didn't know what to do, or where to run. And the rest of it was a blur. When I woke up I was in a hospital. I asked everyone about my mom but everyone couldn't stop crying long enough. I didn't even go to her funeral.”
I asked “why not? sympathetically.”
She replied “Have you ever seen a murderer show up to the person they killed funeral.”
I answered “no.”
She continued “since that day I labeled myself a murderer and never did anything with fire or even went near it again.”
I said “so basically your traumatized by fire, and killed your own mother.”
She said depressed “yeah.”
“Well you can't stay scared of fire forever and your moms not dead. She's in heaven.”
I started playing with the dog tags that my dad gave me when he died. It was the closest thing I had to him actually being here. Adrian laid on my shoulder crying on the inside.
Adrian asked “what are you holding onto?”
I said “the dog tag my dad had on when he died?”
She asked “how did he die?” sounding shaky on die.
I replied “you can't see it but my mom has a bruise on her neck. My dad came home drunk one night when I was four and they started screaming and yelling. And then my dad broke the beer bottle and tried to cut her head off. But before he did I took the knife off the counter and threw it. Therefore causing him to bleed to death.”
She said “I'm sorry.”
I helped her up and then hugged her. But then I realized I hadn't apologized. I forgot all about it when I realized she was so depressed.
I said “by the way I'm sorry for making you feel like just another girl when the truth is your not just another girl.”
She replied “and your not just another guy.”
She hugged me tighter. I felt emotions I never felt before. Was this love? Or was it happiness another feeling I never felt until now.
♠ ♠ ♠
plz comment and subscribe