Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

Pitter Patter

It started raining a while ago, but I didn’t care. I was outisde, laid on the only bit of grassi could find, cigarette in mouth/hand, with my eyes closed, feeling the rain pitter patter on me. I’m strange I know, but to me, this is calming, and for the first time today, I’m not in a bad mood.

I heard the back door of the venue open, as someone groaned. I took another drag from my cancer stick, and waited for the door to close, but it never did.

“You’re gonna get hypothermia if you stay there.” A familiar deep voice called through the rain. Maybe I was wrong about this one, he seemed different to the rest of the douchebags here tonight.

“Did you hear me?” I opened one eye, as I felt the rain suddenly stop hitting my face, but continue to fall of the rest of me. I raised my eyebrow a little, he was a mere four inches away from my face. Opening both eyes, I realised he was on his hands and knees, a worried look on his face.

“Yes, I did hear you, now go away, I’m relaxing.” I said, putting my cigarette back in my mouth, which was quickly removed, and thrown across the car park. I was quickly hoisted over Andy’s back, and bounced up and down, until I felt the warmth of the venue hit my face.

I hadn’t realised how soaked I was, until Andy put me down. I looked down at myself, and giggled a little.

“Was that really necessary?” I smirked up at him. Him happened to bit a least a foot taller than me. Someone got planted in miracle grow when they were little….er.

Andy’s eyes went wide as he looked at me, liked I’d grown another head.

“You could have fucking died of hypothermia, of course that was fucking necessary.” I tried my best not to laugh his little rant, but as soon as he saw my smirk, he stomped off. Well someone’s easily annoyed.

“1 hour till first set, 1 hour.” A voice over the microphone said. I mentally groaned, as I sprinted back to my bus and got ready for all hell to break loose. If this afternoon was anything to go by, I wasn’t going to be in for an easy night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short as hell, and it didn't quite come out how i wanted it to, but let me know what you think anyways. :D

Shiloh's outift

Thank you to our commenters, you guys are the reason we're gonna keep writing, and also thank you to our 6 subscribers, much love.

Comment and Subscribe :P