Pride

You're Overreacting!

After Kai and I arrive home it’s not very shocking that we find ourselves in a rather intense make out session. Kai, being the pervert that he is because I’m obviously not the one who was thinking about doing this the moment we walked through my bedroom door, wraps his arms around me from behind and begins kissing my throat roughly.

The two of us make our way over to my bed where I push Kai back down onto the mattress and press myself between his thighs. Immediately the boy grips my waist, running his hands up my shirt to feel my burning skin beneath.

Kai parts his lips, allowing me to press my tongue against the roof of his mouth. He moans and our tongues wrap around each other before Kai manages to press mine back into my mouth. Kai takes control of the kiss until we realize that our lungs are begging for oxygen so we pull apart. My hand runs up and down his thigh while I nibble at the hollow his throat.

Kai’s hands squeeze my ass and uses the hold to bring my hips down against his. The both of us gasp at the feel of our hardening members rubbing against each other. My teeth take hold of Kai’s flesh and when I know a mark has been left, I pull away. Just as we’re about to dive back in for another kiss there’s a knock on my door.

We both look behind us and stare at the door like deer caught in headlights. I sigh, thank god no one walked in.

“Shiloh? Why is the door locked?”

“Did you lock the door?” I whisper to Kai, getting up and trying to straighten up my shirt so mom won’t notice. Kai grins and shrugs, telling me that he did. Well, at least he did something smart for once.

I walk over to the door and open it. Mom smiles at me then Kai before asking if I could watch Shania tomorrow since her and dad were going out for some kind of business thing. I obviously don’t want to but agree to anyways. Once she’s gone, I shut the door and walk back over to Kai, taking a seat beside him.

There’s a slight red mark on his throat from earlier. I bite my lip to hold back a grin. Why would I smile about a hickey? It’s not anything special. Except it tells everyone that Kai belongs to me and if they touch him I will butcher them.

“You have to watch Shania tomorrow?”

I scoff. “Yeah, isn’t she old enough to sit herself now? What if I had plans!”

“Do you?” Kai smirks and I swear if he does not remove it this very instant I am going to punch him.

I glare. “Keep smirking jackass.”

Kai laughs and he really does know me too well because he turns on the Xbox 360 and tosses me a controller. He knows exactly what game to play and puts it in. I’m not sure if I should be ok with this or not. It’s kind of sad that he knows me so well. Maybe I should get myself some new friends? Kai is starting to creep me out.

“What’s w-with the l-look?” Kai pouts.

“You’re a freak. You know me too well and I’m not ok with it,” I reply, logging on and debate on playing Nazi Zombies or not. It’s kind of hard to concentrate when Kai is around.

Kai leans over to place his head on my shoulder. I blush but thankfully Kai has his eyes shut and can’t see it. I really don’t want him noticing me doing something so embarrassing. He’ll let it go to his head and try to get all lovey-dovey with me or something.

Kai hums for a moment before saying, “That’s because I love you Shi.”

“Gah! Stop saying that!” I shout and lift my shoulder so he has to move his head. “You say it so easily. It’s weird!”

“S-Sorry…I just w-want you to know.” Kai shyly looks down at his toes.

I roll my eyes. “I’m not a girl. I don’t need to hear you say it to me everyday. It’s fucking gross.”

“Gross?” Oops, maybe I shouldn’t have said that. I probably should have rephrased it because by the look on Kai’s face he didn’t like what I said. I groan and try to explain to him that I didn’t mean it that way but Kai shakes his head angrily. “It isn’t gross. It’s a perfectly normal feeling.”

“I didn’t say it wasn’t normal-”

“You said it was gross. Do I really bother you that much?” Kai huffs and being the moody bitch that he is, stands up and stomps over to my doorway. I don’t bother going after him because I’m not the knight in shining armor. I’m not the good guy that will run after him like in some cliché romance movie. If he wants to be a bitch, let him. I didn’t mean it that way and he’s just overreacting.

“You’re overreacting!” I call after him but he doesn’t reply. I hear my mom asking Kai what’s wrong and then the front door opening and slamming shut. A second doesn’t even pass before my mom is in my room, both hands on her hips.

“What’d you do?”

Why am I always the one that did it? “Nothing. Why do you always assume I did it?”

Mom sighs. “Kai didn’t look very happy. Did you say something to hurt his feelings again?”

“No.” He just thinks I did.

“Whatever it is that you did I expect you to apologize.” Mom leaves my room. Rolling my eyes, I go back to playing my video game.

As if I’ll apologize. I didn’t do anything.

…then again, I don’t even know why it bothers me so much. Every time he says it I feel…guilty. There’s a sickening feeling in my stomach but at the same time I feel the butterflies. My cheeks heat up and I tingle all over but I still feel this guilt eating away at me.

Is it because I haven’t said it back? I can’t say it back. That’s probably what is bothering me. I haven’t even told him that I liked him. I could at least do that…but there is no way I’d be able to do it. I can’t just say that. It’s…I don’t know but I can’t, ok!

I just can’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE!
I put an update here to say my computer had a virus but I'm sure some people didn't see so once again I'm really sorry my computer caught a virus and I don't know why because I have anti-virus but whatever it's working now and I hope it stays that way but no promises
I updated and I might update again tomorrow or maybe even tonight depending on how much love I get ;D lol jk but I feel bad now so...yeah here you are!

Comment&Subscribe?