Pride

Get What I Want

I remember a time, when I was little, when mother would sit me up on the counter after I returned home from a long day of playing at the park. Kai and I used to be covered in dirt and grime. She’d scold me for my appearance but the smile on her face practically said it all. I’m glad you had fun.

She would then place me on the counter next to the sink. I’d swing my legs and hum a song for her as she dabbed the dirt from my face and hands. She’d then send me to the bathroom for a nice hot bath.

Well today that didn’t happen! When I open the front door the first thing I see is my mother’s eyes. They sparkle at the sigh to of me…until they find the bruises. She comes at me full speed and grips my cheeks. I slap her hands away without meaning to.

“Shit mom that hurt!” I holler. Unlike the times as a child mom didn’t smile. She takes me straight to the restroom where I am forced to stand at the sink while she tended to my wounds.

“You better explain this,” she says sternly. Kai is shyly standing in the door way. His dark eyes just barely peek around the door. He too is listening intently to what I have to say since I said nothing to him earlier today.

“Just some punks mom. It won’t happen again.” The look she gives me clearly states she doesn’t believe a word. She sighs anyways and brushes me off. I apologize for worrying her and press a kiss to her temple.

I really do hate making her worry but it is nothing to worry about. Boys are meant to get into fights. It’s just in our blood. As Lady Gaga said, I was born this way!

“Of course it was Ed, it’s always Ed,” growls Kai after entering my bedroom. I face the boy who appears to be fuming with his hands clenched into fists at his side and teeth grinding roughly together behind his lips.

It’s actually kind of…hot…to see him this angry about it. Who knew Kai could show anything other then shyness?

I roll my eyes. “Obviously. Who else would it be?”

Trying to change the subject I suggest playing a video game. Kai doesn’t reply. Whatever, he can pout all he wants but I’m just going to accept what happened. It won’t happen again.

Sighing, I fall back into my computer chair and boot up my lab top. World of Warcraft sounds incredibly tempting. I will give in to temptation for you WoW, only for you.

The bed squeaks signaling that Kai has sat down. I glance over my shoulder to see that he is indeed sitting there with his elbows on his knees and head resting in his hands. He still looks pretty furious. I guess I would be pretty pissed too if Ed laid a hand on Kai.

“Oi, stop pouting over there.”

“I’m not pouting,” comes his mumbled voice. Right, what else would it be called?

“You’re totally pouting. Honestly, it’s fine. It won’t happen again. You’ll make sure of that, won’t you?” I smirk over my shoulder at those dark eyes that peek through his fingers. Slowly he pulls his hands from his face to reveal a small smile.

“If he touches you again…” Kai says slowly and quietly that I am not sure that I really hear him correctly. It’s not very Kai like then again he has been surprising me a lot lately. “I’ll kill him.”

His tone sends a shiver down my spine. Shaking my head, I turn back to face the screen and joke, “Oh aren’t you the Prince Charming.”

Kai falls silent once again leaving a rather awkward atmosphere. I can’t help but look back at him every now and then just to make sure he isn’t actually planning how to get away with Ed’s murder. The boy is lying on his side on my bed with his face buried in the pillow. He’s still pouting.

What a pussy.

Grumbling I turn off my computer and make my way over to him. Kai grunts when I throw myself on top of him. It seems we have switched places because he’s being incredibly stubborn. He refuses to roll over and look at me. Real mature Kai, real mature.

I run my hands up and down his sides. The way his body shivers tells me that sooner or later I’m going to win this battle. This brings a smirk to my face. Leaning in, I brush my lips over the nape of his neck. I blow lightly against his skin, which is beginning to heat up.

His fingers grip the pillow. Still he refuses to look at me.

“You’re going to look at me eventually,” I say huskily into his ear. I don’t really mind him being stubborn now since either way I’m going to get what I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo I got me a new story posted so you best be goin' to check it out Breach
If you don't I'mma find you and you gonna regret it broski!

Oh and you want the next update?
I know you do! You know what I want...yeah I want you to check out my new story and leave me love
Yeah I'm being demanding this week. LIVE WITH IT! lol <3

Comment&Subscribe?