Pride

Yeah, Basically

My teeth nibble and suck at the pulse point of his throat. From this angle I can barely see the way his teeth come out to bite his bottom lip. I chuckle then run my hands beneath him to undo his jeans. Kai moves to pull away but I easily hold him down by throwing one leg over him. I am now digging my hips into his ass. Kai gasps at my sudden actions.

Easily my fingers manage to break the boundaries of his clothes to grip the base of his cock. It throbs with appreciation in my hand.

“S-Stop,” Kai demands. I scoff, like he really wants me to stop. His hips are already leaning forward into my hold.

Ignoring his request I begin pumping his shaft with talent I can’t believe I have. Who would have thought I’d ever willingly be doing this, jerking off another guy and Kai to top it off. I think it’ll always be embarrassing but enjoyable nonetheless.

The way Kai desperately tries to quiet his moans by biting into the pillows is pretty cute. So is the way he grips the sheets and brings his hips up against my own. I grunt. Kai is now happily going along with my plan. He is now grinding his ass into my hips.

It’s hard to keep myself from moaning. Mom is still here but to be honest there is no way I’m stopping now. Kai is close to the edge. I can tell by the way he trembles but before he can reach that climax I pull away.

Kai grunts and sends a glare over his shoulder that’s directed towards me. It’s not much of a glare with that red tint beneath his cheeks.

“It’s my turn isn’t it?” My chin rests on his shoulder now. By the way Kai’s eyes widen I can tell he’s nervous but he nods. While I head for the door to lock it, there is no way mom is walking in on this, Kai removes his shirt and jeans.

I do the same. I flip on the TV while I’m at it too. Mom is home. She could hear but if the my TV is on and hers then we should be good. If not the door is locked. There will be no interruptions.

Kai is now sitting on the edge of my bed with an obvious tent in his boxers, not that I’m any better. Two dark eyes shyly look around at the room at everything but me. My smirk only grows. Damn, he’s so cute. I just want to push him down right now.

Resisting the urge to just take him without any preparation is hard but I manage. Pushing the boy back onto the bed, I straddle him before leaning in for a kiss. Kai’s arms wrap themselves around my waist to bring our hips together to recreate the grinding from before.

Kai gasps, allowing my tongue to move in and caress every piece of his mouth. My blood is running south, things are becoming incredibly hot and my lungs beg for air. I have no desire to pull away from Kai’s addicting lips though.

Why did I wait so long for him exactly? Because I was stubborn? Because I was too dumb to realize that Kai and I are the only ones capable of putting up with each other? Probably but it doesn’t matter anymore because, although I complain about him a lot, I don’t want to give him up.

“I love you,” Kai exhales after we finally pull away from our kiss.

I begin to remove Kai’s boxers and reply, “I really like you Kai.”

Kai lifts himself up for a moment to allow me to toss his boxers to another side of the room. While Kai is doing the same to me I reach for my nightstand. Thankfully what I need is there and I pull the lube out just as Kai begins working on my shaft.

I bite my lip to keep back a groan. Kai is pressing light kisses to my neck while he pumps me. Using the pre-cum for lubrication, Kai picks up his pace. If he keeps this up I won’t last very long.

I squirt some of the lube onto my hand and stop Kai with the other. His face is redder than a tomato by now. I bet mine is too.

I press my finger to his entrance. When he throws an arm over my neck to pull me down in favor of a kiss I finally push the finger inside. Kai squirms a lot like I did when he had done it to me but he eagerly allows me to insert a second.

I begin to stretch him. My eyes are just barely open but I see the discomfort in his face. His body shakes in my hold after the third finger is in. When Kai suddenly thrusts his hips back into my questing fingers I know that I managed to find his prostate.

I grin into our kiss and teasingly press my fingers inside and purposelessly miss. Kai whines. His fingers dig into the back of my neck to say stop that. But his reaction is so cute so I do it again. His hips thrust into my fingers but I pull them out, leaving Kai gasping.

“Y-You ass,” he whimpers. Seriously? Ass? That’s what he’s calling me? Sure, ok. That’s exactly what I am in this situation.

“Ready?” I ask. I regret thinking this but even if he were to say no there is no way I’d stop now. My dick is throbbing with anticipation. Just having my tip press against his entrance makes me want to cum. Thankfully though Kai is more then ready.

He throws both legs around my waist and presses me forward. My tip barely presses into him. Both of us bite our lips to keep any noises at way. Inhaling, I grip Kai’s hips then slowly press in. Immediately I want to thrust relentlessly into him but I can’t. I won’t.

When I’m all the way in I wait. My thighs shake and hips twitch at every movement, every muscle clenching. The heat that’s wrapped around me is unbearable so when Kai finally nods in approval I pull out and slam back in.

He wasn’t expecting it and let out a sharp cry of pleasure. Quickly he throws an arm over his lips to silence himself while I begin thrusting. Kai’s hips are meeting my thrusts. They desperately try to bring me in deeper and I try to abide to their wishes. Mercilessly I drive into him until my thighs start to shake uncontrollably.

White is flooding my vision and Kai appears to be pretty close too. I wrap my fingers around his throbbing erection. Just as my hand palms his tip Kai cries out my name and shoots his seed across our chests.

His muscles clench around me. I can’t go any longer. Moaning Kai’s name I ride out my orgasm until my body is so tired that I fall over him. Both of us are panting and I can’t help but wonder if mom had heard us.

“Damn Kai,” I breathe into his chest.

Kai chuckles. He presses his lips to my temple. “I love you.”

“Mm you just want me for my dick.”

“Yeah, basically.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep they switched places!
Why? Because I fucking wanted them to
How does that make you feel? HUH? Complete, because I feel pretty complete
Hehehoho
send me love cuz y'know you love me ;D

Comment&Subscribe?