A Prince, a Comedian, and One Big Secret

Right here waiting for you

“Haylie, if this is your way of breaking up with me, you’re insane,” Seth slowly told me as Harry and I sat in his living room.
“Harry, can you give Seth and I a second?” I asked Harry.
Harry went upstairs and I walked over and sat on Seth’s lap. I kissed him softly. “You know I’d never lie to you about something like this,” I told him.
“So he’s really gay?” Seth was very confused.
“Yea, and he’s in a horrible position,” I told him frowning.
Seth thought about the situation that was going on. “Okay, you can be his fake girlfriend, but if we’re going to do this, I want to have a public fight and break-up,” He smiled widely.
I was so happy that I kissed him as hard as I could. “Okay, whatever you want, I love you so much!” I exclaimed.
Seth was serious about having a public break-up, and I for one, really relished the idea of having an overly-dramatic break-up that all the tabloids will get wind of.
It was going to happen on the set of SNL and we were going to have a fight about one of the writer’s bachelor parties. I didn’t want Seth to go since bachelor party cause they’re degrading to woman, and Seth won’t understand what the big deal is. The typical relationship fight, but it was going to be hilarious.
Before the big fight, we were in my dressing room having a good make-out session before we would walk out and start fighting.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” Seth asked me as we pulled apart.
“Are you?” I asked giving him a puzzling look.
“I want you to be happy, and if you think helping Harry out will, I’m okay with lending you out,” Seth grinned. “Besides, it’s not like people know we’re dating anyways,” he shrugged.
I gave him another long kiss, and then I straightened myself out right before we left.
We were a few steps from the meeting room when the scripted fight started.
“I just don’t think you should go Seth, its wrong on so many levels,” I told him a little loudly.
“I don’t see what you’re big problem is Holley, there’s going to be strippers there, doesn’t mean any of them are going to have sex with me,” Seth argued. He was so good I really thought he was angry.
I started to cry, and a flicker of a smile came across Seth’s face. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my cast mates face’s as they awkwardly tried to decide whether or not to stay in the room or leave. But one thing is for sure, they didn’t want to make eye contact with us.
“You think those girls are prettier than I am, don’t you!” I accused. It took everything I have to not laugh.
“Of course not babe, I love you,” Seth said, he then walked up to try and hug me but I pushed him away like planned.
“If you love me, you wouldn’t even consider going to that bachelor party!” I huffed, and then I stormed away.
The next part of our plan was that after Seth and mine’s breakup, I was going to run away to England. We had the fight Saturday after the show, so I had four days in England before I had to come back to start preparing for the next show, so it was perfect.
I was at JFK when I called Harry. The paparazzi were badly hidden so I had to be careful with what I say.
I was exhausted because it was six in the morning when I was going to fly out. I thought it would be best to go now and I could just sleep on the plane. This was going to be epic.
“So did everything go well?” Harry asked as soon as he picked up the phone.
“Yep I bought the plane ticket five minutes ago, I’ll be there as soon as I can, hopefully,” I smiled.
“You’re so awesome for doing this,” Harry reminded me for the millionth time.
“It’s my pleasure Harry,” I giggled.
I hung up the phone with Harry and texted Seth.

You were completely genius. I love you so much for letting me do this.

I sat eating some lunch at a restaurant waiting for my plane to board.

Yea I had fun with our fake break-up I’m getting so many sympathy tweets from fans. Do you find it odd that so many people knew we were dating without us saying anything?

Hey, what can I say, we’re a hot couple?

You’re the hot one…. No matter what I'll be here when you want to stop this. :)

I giggled at Seth’s text. Gosh, he was so amazing. As I sat there I knew that Seth and I were going to go through something that not a lot of people have gone through in a relationship.
We were going to have to be so secretive with how we communicate with each other over the next month. The paparazzi were going to go insane. Nothing will be deemed too dirty for them to find out about me. If it was revealed that I was still talking to Seth while ‘dating’ Harry I will be crucified.
But looking at his texts I knew that it was going to be all okay. Nothing in the world was going to keep me away from Seth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. Suffering major writer's block when it comes to this story. -Holley